Chapter 23: Fierce Battle with Goliath! (Combining Two Chapters)

"Is that so...?"

Shiro sensed a different meaning in Loki's words; it seemed that she cared more about his well-being than other adventurers in the dungeon.

...

The Next Day,

As soon as Shiro pushed open the bedroom door, he found Ais already waiting at the door early.

"When are we going to the dungeon?"

This was the first thing Ais said when she saw him.

It seemed that Ais was very eager to become stronger.

"Let's talk after breakfast." After saying this, Shiro went to the dining hall with Ais.

"Whoa, did you see that? Ais actually came out of Torajirou's dorm with him!"

"Really? It's only been a month, right? Has he managed to win over our sword princess?"

"Damn it! Was Ais just taken away like this?"

Wherever you go, there are people who love to gossip, and the members of the Loki Familia are no exception.

Seeing Shiro and Ais coming to the dining hall together, they started gossiping eagerly.

Subconsciously, they sat down in the central position, having become accustomed to being dragged here every day by Tiona for the past month.

"Torajirou-kun, I heard you're about to upgrade to Lv2?"

Tiona, the most lively, was the first to speak.

Over the month, aside from Lefiya, Tiona had the best relationship with him.

Others, hearing the topic finally brought up, perked up their ears, especially Bete.

The beastman's ears, which usually drooped and looked soft, perked up in an eye-catching manner.

"Yeah, I'm going to try and achieve a great feat today, so Lefiya, I can't go to the dungeon with you today," said Shiro after taking a sip of his soup.

"Eh? Ah... it's okay, but Torajirou-san, don't you think you're a bit too anxious?" Lefiya hurriedly waved her hands.

"Regarding this, Finn, I wanted to ask if our Familia has any upcoming expeditions planned."

At this moment, Finn had a fish in front of him larger than his own head, and Tione was looking at him with an expectant smile.

Seeing Shiro asking him, Finn seemed to see a savior.

"Yes, our Familia will go on an expedition in about a week. Right now, Riveria, Gareth, and I are preparing the materials. We must succeed in reaching the unexplored floors this time."

"Then, if I reach Lv2, can I join the expedition?"

Finn smiled.

"I see, so that's why you're in a hurry to level up. If you can reach Lv2 before the expedition, I will allow you to join the reserve team on Raul's side."

"By the way, Amid has a message for you; their Familia needs water from the 50th floor's Cadmus' Spring. The reward will not only be valis but also a few bottles of elixir."

"I understand, I'll send someone to negotiate with her." Finn licked his thumb unconsciously.

Usually, such tasks are posted on the guild's bulletin board, but if you're familiar with the other party, they can also be commissioned directly.