Chapter 29 (Invade)

CHAPTER 29

MARIIN siyang napahawak sa hawak niyang wine glass. Nilaro-laro niya ang laman niyon bago tuluyang nilagok ng diretso. Marahas siyang napabuntong-hininga. Ilang wine na ang naubos niya pero kahit anong pilit niya ay hindi maalis-alis sa isip ang babaeng nilalaman ngayon ng isip niya.

Her wavy and long hair and ash blonde colour. The shape of her perfect body. Her scent. Her voice. The way how her body moves while wearing those wet white dress because of the heavy rain. He even saw how she was almost naked in his eyes because she was so wet due to the rain that woman seems not to be aware of it. Her perfectly shaped breasts that he used to caress a lot, played with his hands and tongue, and bite with his teeth. Even the tone of her voice changed. Her accent changed and how she speak in English was very soothing and hot. 

He was having a hard time erasing those from his mind. After seven years, he saw her again. Her appearance and how she move changed a lot. She seems sophisticated now and full of confidence.

He heavily sigh again and open another bottle of wine. It's the fifth bottle of wine now. He wants to erase her from his mind but he keeps failing until he fell asleep.

Kinabukasan ay hindi siya nagising ng maaga. Bumangon siya at napahawak sa sariling ulo. Mahina siyang napamura. Naparami ang inom niya kagabi. He's still trying to take a rest on his bed before taking a shower when the door of his room suddenly opened.

Kaagad namang nagsalubong ang kilay niya. Nakita niya si Jaxon na malalaki ang mga hakbang na lumapit sa kaniya.

"What?" tanong niya.

"The CEO of La Grand Diamonds is coming to your company and they are on the way now." Kaagad na sabi nito.

Shit!

Mabilis siyang bumaba ng kama at dumiretso sa bathroom. Mabilis siyang naligo at nang makalabas ay nakahanda na ang susuotin niya sa ibabaw ng kama. Mabilis siyang nagbihis at nang lumabas mula sa kuwarto ay nakita niya si Jaxon na pabalik-balik na naglalakad sa sala na tila hindi ito mapakali.

"Why didn't you tell me that the CEO of La Grand Diamonds is coming today? No one informed me even my secretary. She should know about this," iritadong sabi niya habang inaayos ang suot na suit.

"No one informed me, I apologize. We need to be there before she gets there. I heard she's very strict with the time and has a bad temper. Being late is a disadvantage for your company. You want them to be an investor and we need to make sure that they will invest in your company." Lumapit si Jaxon sa kaniya at inayos ang suot niyang neck tie.

Malalaki ang mga hakbang na lumabas sila ng bahay. Habang nasa biyahe sila ay hawak niya ang sariling ulo dahil masakit pa rin iyon. What a bad timing. Why it has to be today? La Grand Diamonds didn't inform them anything. 

"Do you know when they arrived here?" he asked Jaxon.

"A few days ago."

"And why we didn't even know this?" Napabuntong-hininga siya.

"I think the CEO of La Grand Diamonds wants to give you a surprise visit and see how you run your own company before investing," sagot ni Jaxon.

Napabuntong-hininga siya at napahilot sa sariling ulo. La Grand Diamonds has a very good reputation in Europe. It became more successful, powerful, and has big connections as the years passed. This is why he wants them to be their investor because he's been planning to expand his company in Europe. He's been running this company for years now. Ito ang pinamana sa kaniya ng lalaking sumagip sa kaniya noon. Kinupkop siya nito, inampon, pinaaral, minahal na parang tunay na anak, pinagkatiwalaan ng husto, naniwala sa kakayahan niya, at pinamana ang lahat ng mga kayamanan sa kaniya bago ito tuluyang nawawala sa mundo.