Chapter 30 (Healed)

CHAPTER 30

"YOU didn't tell me that he's scary, madam. I was so scared. I thought he'll eat me alive back there." Pabulong na reklamo ni Samantha habang iginigiya sila ni Jaxon patungo sa conference room.

Mahina naman siyang natawa.

"I'm the only one he wants to eat alive," she said that made Samantha's lips form an 'o'.

Natawa na lamang siya ulit. 

"This way, Ma'am." Pinagbuksan sila ng pinto ni Jaxon.

"Thank you, Jaxon. It's nice to meet you again," nakangiting sabi niya.

"It's nice to meet you, Ma'am Seiranel." Kitang-kita niya ang saya sa mga mata nito.

Nakaupo na sila sa loob ng conference room nang pumasok si Hunter. Pasimple na lamang niyang binuklat ang folder sa harapan niya habang ito naman ay tahimik na umupo sa harapan. Si Jaxon ay umupo sa bandang harapan niya habang ang sekretarya naman niyang si Samantha ay nakaupo sa tabi niya.

"So, have you already decided, Mr. Wright?" she asked and looked at the man just a few meters away from her.

"Are you living in ancient times? Really? Proposing a marriage? Is this an alliance?" There, the cold Hunter that she already expected. Of course, he won't agree.

"Don't you like it? An alliance between La Grand Diamonds and WrightEon Shield. My company has actually nothing to do with your company. I run diamond companies and you run a security company. But I am willing to invest as long as you are willing to marry me. I will make your company more powerful."

"If this is just a joke to you or you are just playing a game, Ms. Seiranel, well I don't need your company to help me and─"

"I actually need you," she cut him off.

Mataman itong napatingin sa kaniya. Nakagat naman niya ang ibabang labi.

"You know I am an heiress. I need you to protect me. I've been receiving a lot of death threats for the past years and─"

"Okay. Let's do an alliance." This time, he was the one who cut her off.

Napakurap naman siya. He agreed that fast? Nakagat naman niya ang loob ng pisngi, pinigilan ang sariling huwag mapangiti. So, she only has to mention about the death threats, huh?

"Okay, let's sign a contract and─"

"I am agreeing to protect you and give you the best security but about marrying you, let me think about it first. If it's okay with you, I'll schedule a proper meeting in order for us to discuss this. You came unexpectedly in my company and proposed something that I am not ready of. I still have meetings today, I apologize," sabi nito at tumayo na.

Tumayo na rin siya. 

"I'll give you two days only to decide," she said that made him stilled.

"Ms. Seiranel, I said I have to think first and─"

"Or I will find another security company that can protect and willing to marry me without thinking twice. Anyone would willing to marry me, so just you know," she cut him off again and gave him a sweet smile.

Natigilan naman ito at kaagad na nag-iwas ng tingin sa kaniya. Nauna nang lumabas si Jaxon at Samantha kaya naiwan silang dalawa ni Hunter sa loob.

"Do you have something to say, Ms. Seiranel?" Hunter asked.

Sa halip na sagutin ito ay humakbang siya papalapit dito. Mas matangkad ang binata sa kaniya pero dahil nakasuot siya ng heels ngayon ay medyo nagpantay ang height nilang dalawa.