Chapter 12: Rise of Kamen Rider Valvarad

(During the battle royale, Yokaiser was fighting and defeating Kiba, and then he watched the civilians being saved by the Alchemist Federation.)

Yokaiser: Did they... (realizes) I see... they just wanted to reclaim what was lost... nothing more, nothing less.

(Suddenly Kiba gets up and charges at Yokaiser, who prepares to perform his finisher.)

SCANNING CHARGE!

(Yokaiser hits Kiba with a spinning kick.)

Yokaiser: SEIYA!

(Kiba screams and explodes. Meanwhile Gokaiser, Decade, Ermac, Roze and Cybeast are fighting the Ace Operatives. Gokaiser shoots Clover's head, Decade slashes Winter's chest, making her bleed. Ermac uppercuts Elm so hard that the uppercut separates her head from her body, resulting in her death, Roze beheads Vine, and Cybeast slashes Marrow in half. After that they see the Alchemists' good deeds.)

Gokaiser: Looks like they're still fighting to protect what they've got left.

Roze: I still can't believe we tried to kill that guy...

Ermac: Me neither...

Cybeast: And to think things went to this point...

(Yokaiser is seen stabbing Winter's heart as he realizes what the Alchemist Federation was actually standing for all along.)

Yokaiser: They may be oppressed by society, they may lose everything, but they still have each other, they consider each other family, and something I could never understand... courage.

????: Wheel!

????: UFO!

(Suddenly Machwheel comes in along with UFO-X, and the latter gives him the Valvaradriver

(Suddenly Machwheel comes in along with UFO-X, and the latter gives him the Valvaradriver.)

Kagerou: Thanks, UFO!

(He then places the driver in his waist.)

)