Chapter 4: Mysterious Search

(A mysterious Kamen Rider is seen looking for the former Red Dragon Emperor.)

Fuga: Damn you, Houtarou

Fuga: Damn you, Houtarou... why did you choose such unworthy brat to succeed you as Gotchard Daybreak? Our Rider System was meant only for Alchemists, nothing more, nothing less! And besides, he's not even qualified for being one of us, not a fellow alchemist, not a fellow Kamen Rider!

(He sighs in annoyance before taking out a photo of Fuga in the youth with a 6-year-old Kagerou and a 5-year-old Ruan Mei from his pocket.)

Fuga: Kagerou... Ruan Mei... I still remember the moment I adopted you...

(Flashback)

(A 5-years-old Ruan Mei is seen being mocked and belittled by her peers.)

Bully 1: You're just a girl.

Bully 2: This is too complicated for you?

Bully 3: Why don't you just become a housewife instead?

(They keep mocking and belittling Ruan Mei until Fuga comes in and puts the bullies and their parents alike in their place.)

(Meanwhile, a 6-years-old Kagerou is seen crying over his parents' dead bodies as they died in a car crash, but his moment is interrupted by some thugs who tried to steal the broken car, but he unleahsed the new born Black Flames, and fights them all. Fuga recognizes his talents and decides to take him in.)

(Flashback Ends.)

Fuga: I wish I could see you grown up... (stern) But I have some unfinished business to take care of first...

(Meanwhile, Kutarou is seen trying to search for some intel about Kagerou, but then Asagi and Sakura come in as they sigh.)

Asagi: I guess we owe you an explanation.

(Flashback.)

Sakura: (over voice) There was a group known as the Alchemy Federation.

(The scene cuts to the Alchemy Federation's last remaining headquarters.)

Agagi: (voice over) Unfortunately, most of us, including our former friends, who willingly joined wither our archenemies from Nomad, Union Academy or the League of Darkness, didn't like them at all, and somehow made them think we didn't appreciate them either.

(The League of Darkness is seen preparing for a raid, along with Nomad.)

)