Chapter 53: Wrath of Gigist

(In Union City, Batman, Wonder Woman, Nezu, Endeavor, Raven and Oscar (Ozpin) are seen with Gigist as they are waiting for some people. Suddenly Yokaiser and his allies come in. The six gaze at their former students and heroes.)

Wonder Woman: You have come, traitors.

Batman: The Era of Vigilantism ends today!

A. Sango: You're getting really cocky, eh? I guess you didn't learn your lesson.

Nezu: You've got it wrong, brat. We DID learn. Now we have something that CAN destroy you.

(Gigist walks forward.)

Gigist: Hello, Yokaiser. Have you been defeating the so-called League of Darkness.

Ermac: A monster? Tch, how low you've gone.

Gigist: You didn't see anything yet!

(Gigist uses his gravity manipulation, preventing Yokaiser and his faction from moving.)

Yokaiser: Argh! I can't move...

(Gigist then strikes the ground with strong shockwave, the shockwave straight up spread out, upon it touches Yokaiser and his allies with red energy before exploding them, they are sealed within a red sphere. The red sphere then teleports meters far behind him, and explodes again, releasing them from the sphere. As the heroes fall down, Endeavor approaches them and prepares to execute them.)

Endeavor: This is for my son!

????: Since when did you care about that mistake, you reject torch?

(Endeavor growls as he glares at the Alchemist Federation.)

Endeavor: You...

Gigist: (smirks) Perfect!

(Everyone gets confused until Gigist creates an arena, trapping only the Alchemists. Houtarou and Issei suddenly come in.)

Houtarou: Damn it, we're too late!

(Black Swan and Sora try to break the barrier, but their efforts prove to be in vain.)

Sora: What now?

(Suddenly Steamliner Houtarou's deck, much to his confusion.)

Houtarou: Steamliner, wait!

(Issei pats his shoulder.)

Issei: I guess it wants to lend his power to Kagerou.

(Steamliner then somehow goes through the barrier, and goes to Kagerou, who picks it, and prepares to transform, and so does Ruan Mei.)

STEAMLINER! IGNITE!

NINETAIL! IGNITE!

GOKIGENMETEON! HAODIN!

AS ABOVE, SO BELOW!

Kagerou/Ruan Mei: Henshin!

GOTCHANKO BURST! CUSTOM UP! LINERTAIL!

G-G-G-GOTCHANKO! HIGH TENSION JUDGING! GOKIGENODIN!

Valvarad: My name is Kamen Rider Valvarad. I will personally... Send you to Hell myself!

 Send you to Hell myself!

Majade: My rules are... mine to decide!

(They charge at Gigist, and Valvarad punches Gigist before shooting a strong black flame.)

Valvarad: What the... (confused) How is this possible?

Majade: (kicks Gigist) It's the Summer Maiden's powers. I took it from Summer and transferred it onto you, making you a Summer Warlock.

(She launches a strong Black Ice attack at Gigist, seemingly harming him.)

Majade: I also became the Winter Maiden, and Rudy Rose became the Fall Warlock.

Valvarad: So only the Spring Maiden's powers remain at the enemy side...

(Gigist comes out from the smoke, revealing to be unharmed.)

Gigist: Not bad, but you're just as strong as I am. Now to tell you a secret. (smirks) Wanna know how you got those Black Flames, Kagerou? I let you inherit them. (Kagerou gets shocked) You know what this means? (laughs) That's right. You are my next vessel! (turns to Majade) As for you, Ruan Mei... I made you. (Majade gets shocked) You're one of my first creations, and the vessel of the Seed of Darkness.

(Everyone heard that and got shocked, except for the Union members as Gigist already explained it to them.)

Gigist: (smirks) Once your husband's Black Flame and the seed within you combine, an alchemical creature that surpasses all other Chemies will be created. Resuming... (laughs evilly) YOU ARE MERELY SACRIFICES FOR A GREATER GOOD! HAHAHAHAHA!!

(Valvarad and Majade get devastated by the harsh truth.)

Sora: So I'm not the one destined to destroy the world... (sees Valvarad and Majade) THEY ARE!

Issei: (shocked) Oh my god...

Houtarou: So that's Gigist's plan.

(Gigist then immediately unleashes a fatal Black Fire attack, seriously injuring both Valvarad and Majade, reverting them back to their human forms.)

Sora: KAGEROU-SENSEI! MEI-SENSEI!

Harumi: (to Black Swan) At my command, you pull everyone out of here.

(Black Swan nods as the Union members get aware of that, but Harumi pulls out a smoke bomb.)

Harumi: NOW!

(He throws the smoke bomb, unleashing a smokescreen, blocking the Union members' visions and giving Black Swan a chance to pull them all away from the battlefield.)

(Some moments later, everyone is seen at Gosha-Kagura Academy's infirmary as their injures are treated. Ruan Mei and Kagerou are severely injured and in coma. The door of the infirmary closes as the screen fades to black.)