Chapter 51: Return of Summer Rose

(After their fight with Amazon Omega, Kutaro and Kangou are setting back home until they start feeling something strange.)

Kutaro: Wait, I guess someone's following us.

Kangou: Who?

Kutaro: I don't know, but let's tell the others.

(They then go to a forest, where they find Team RWBY.)

Kutaro: Hey girls.

Ruby: (notices Kutaro) Oh... (giggles) hi!

Weiss: What's up?

Kutaro: Do you have a feeling of being followed?

Weiss: Well, to be honest, we noticed something unusual.

(Blake then feels the scent of said thing, and then they chase after it, but as they keep chasing after said individual, they find no one.)

Kutaro: It disappeared!

Weiss: (angry) Drat!

(They suddenly realize they passed by a cemetery.)

Kangou: A cemetery?

Blake: Whoever was following us must have used the scent of dead bodies to trick us...

(Out of a sudden, they hear mysterious footsteps.)

Kutaro: I hear footsteps.

Kangou: Hide!

(They hide, and then they see Kagerou with two bouquets of spider lilies in his hand as he walks towards a couple of tombstones.)

Kutaro: It's Kagerou... what is he doing here?

Kangou: Who is Kagerou?

Kutaro: Well, during my time as Kamen Rider Yokaiser, I faced Edwin Black and his lackeys, but then I also faced Union Supreme, who ruled the world with an iron fist, the League of Darkness, who merely sought to make people suffer, whether they were innocent or not, and also, there was the Alchemist Federation, whose last members harbored a big grudge not only against Union and the League of Darkness, but us as well.

Kangou: I see...

(Kagerou places the boquets of spider lilies at the graves where the names "Shinomura Supana" and "Shinomura Fubuki" are engraved. He silently remembers their deaths, his childhood, the death of most of Alchemy Federation, and several confrontations he had. Suddenly, an aurora curtain opens up, and several Foot Soldiers come out of it. Kagerou merely uses his Valvarusher and deals with them all. As he is about to leave the cemetery, he encounter Summer Rose.)

Kagerou: (in mind) Summer Rose? That's impossible!

(Summer then approaches Kagerou.)

Summer: Hmm... hello?

(Kagerou pretends he met her for the first time.)

Kagerou: How can I help you, ma'am?

Summer: I'm looking for my baby girl and her sister. (shows a picture of Ruby and Yang) You know them?

Kagerou: They are located at Gosha Village.

Summer: Well, thanks.

(Kutaro, Kangou and RWBY notice something unusual.)

Kutaro: I could've sword Sora turned her into a Malgam while he was still evil.

Ruby: But now she looks like she's alive and well.

(After having a talk, Summer leaves as Kagerou realizes something.)

Kagerou: (in mind) Ruan Mei...

(Kagerou remembers that the moment he woke up from his slumber, he saw Ruan Mei still in her Rider Form, along with another Valvarusher.)

Kagerou: (in mind) Was she responsible for this? Did she take the other Valvarusher from our future daughter?

(Kagerou thinks for a while until he decides to have a conversation with his wife.)

(Meanwhile with Wonder Woman, Batman, Nezu and Endeavor, they are met with a Raven and the boy who was watching Summer Rose from afar.)

Wonder Woman: What are you doing here, Raven? Who's the kid?

(The raven is revealed to be the last survivor of her own tribe, the Branwen Tribe, Raven Branwen.)

Raven: Some kind of mecha attacked my tribe out of nowhere

Raven: Some kind of mecha attacked my tribe out of nowhere. It was a total slaughter. I was the only one who escaped. As for the kid...

Nezu: It's Ozpin!

(Everyone gets confused until Oscar grunts in pain.)

Oscar: No... get away from me! GET AWAY!

(Suddenly he gets possessed.)

Oscar?: Damn, he's as persistent as usual...

Nezu: See?

Oscar?: Good to see you too, Nezu. But we've got a problem. Summer Rose is somehow still alive!

(The last remaining Union members get surprised.)

Wonder Woman: How?

Batman: Someone must have traveled back in time, and made sure to keep her alive.

Endeavor: Could it be Reverse-Flash?

Batman: No, it's someone else.

Oscar?: We must find her before they do.

Endeavor: I'll finish what Salem couldn't!

(They go to search for Summer Rose, unaware that Brave Dragon was watching them from afar, and decided to return to report to his master about it.)