Chapter 20: Fishing The ''Dragon''

(Both the Alchemist Federation and other factions are seen.)

Majade: It may sound inaccurate... but it's good to see you again.

Dread: Almost wish I could say the same...

(Then the Taimanin and the Shinobi get in their fighting stances as Valvarad steps up ahead.)

Asagi: What are you-

Valavrad: A bait is necessary for this mission. (pulls out two cards) And I'll be the bait.

UFO-X! IGNITE!

EXCEEDFIGHTER! IGNITE!

(Valvarad then changes forms.)

GOTCHANKO BURST! CUSTOM UP! UFOFIGHTER!

Valvarad: My name is Kamen Rider Valvarad

Valvarad: My name is Kamen Rider Valvarad. I will personally... Send you to Hell myself!

(Then Valvarad uses his abilities to teleport to each place, distracting the Dragon Malgam. Yokaiser then uses his genius IQ to look for the Malgam's loopholes. Suddenly he opens his eyes.)

Yokaiser: I found the loopholes.

(Everyone turns to Yokaiser, except for Valvarad, who is still distracting the Malgam. Yokaiser then explains the loopholes he found.)

Yokaiser: We Kamen Riders must perform our finishers in order to destroy the Dragon Malgam through each loophole.

Dread: Fine by me. It's my fault that Malgam was created anyway.

Daybreak: Let's do it!

(They then perform their respective finishers.)

SCANNING CHARGE!

APPARESKEBOW FEVER!

APPARESKEBOW BURNING FEVER!

ALCHEMIS LINK! SUNUNICORN NOVA!

(They then kick through the Malgam, and at the same time, they successfuly rescue Inko, Rei and Mitsuki while Ruan Mei retrieves the Dragonalos.)

Ruan Mei: Got it.

(The trio's mothers are then taken to the Taimanin and the Shinobi as the Kamen Riders are reverted to normal.)

Issei/Houtarou: (unison) They're all yours, guys.

Kutaro: So? What are you planning to do now?

Sora: We're planning to leave the battlefield... for now.

Black Swan: I'll take him for some private psychological treatment.

Kagerou: I'm returning to my old factory... to find some peaceful moments from my childhood.

Kutaro: Well... okay then. See ya.

(The Alchemist Federation's members then leave through separate ways while Issei and Houtarou return to Kitchen ICHINOSE to resume their jobs. Kutaro and his faction take Inko, Rei and Mitsuki for Gosha-Kagura Academy's infirmary, leaving Izuku, Shoto and Bakugo to fight among themselves as they start blaming each other. Unbeknownst to them all, Ozpin had watched the fight, and isn't pleased about it.)