Chapter 41: There IS Hope

(At Gosha-Kagura Academy, everyone heard about Mai's reason to return to the past to help Sora, everyone focused on the main problem: to repair the Dreadriver.)

Kutaro: Looks like we can now focus on solving the other problem.

Ruan Mei: The Dreadriver. I really wish you could help us about that, but you really can't.

Sakura: Don't be so sure. There is a metal with similar properties to the one that made the Dreadriver. It can only be found in the darkest places in hell.

(Kagerou, Ruan Mei and Mai gasp in shock as they recognize the description of said metal.)

Kagerou: The Netherite...

Ruan Mei: Of course... what other places would there be such metal in?

Mai: I heard that Sirzechs, his younger sister Rias, Serafall and even Ajuka are dead.

Kutaro: So now we can enter hell without hindrance.

(Meanwhile in hell, Rafflesia is seen still wreaking havoc through hell.)

Rafflesia: There's no one left in hell who can stop the General of Darkness from ruling this place. No one!

(Back to Gosha-Kagura Academy, Kutaro and Kagerou choose the groups for their new mission.)

Kagerou: Ruan Mei, Mai and I will go.

Kutaro: Rinko, Yukikaze and I are joining in as well.

Jack: I'm going along. I want to make amends with Sora.

Kutaro: Then it's settled. (to his harem) You stay here and keep an eye on him. If he recovers, let me know.

Girls: (nod in unison) Hai!

(Then they immediatelly go to hell to find the Netherite and bring it back to repair Sora's Dreadriver.)

(To be continued)