Chapter 48: Messing With The Timeline

(Back to Playtime Factory, the alchemists are waiting for the other factions' plans.)

Harumi: Well, my fellow alchemists. I have taken a decision. We're not taking sides anymore. We'll become a neutral faction, with our own fighting ideals.

Kagerou: (nods) Understood.

Ruan Mai: What about the others?

Harumi: If the situation becomes favorable to us, we'll be helping both Kutaro and Issei's factions!

(They nod in agreement, and go to their respective dorms as they sleep, except for Ruan Mei, who quietly walks out of the factory with the Repli Timelord card. She goes to a high-rise building's rooftop.)

Ruan Mei: (sighs) Forgive me, darling...

ALCHEMISDRIVER!

FIREMARS! INPHOENIX!

Ruan Mei: Hen...shin!

G-G-G-GOTCHANKO! ETERNAL FLAME! MARSPHOENIX!

Majade: I just hope Decade doesn't destroy this world for this

(She then uses a Valvarusher that she copied from Kagerou.)

Majade: Even if I can only use three cards... it will be worth it!

GAKIN!

TIMELORD!

GOKIN!

(She then opens a portal back to the time the Battle Royale (where she and other alchemists fought against Union, Kutaro, Taimanin, Shinobi and even Issei) occurred. She then attacks Yokaiser and heals Winter, susprising everyone, including her past self and the past alchemists.)

Majade (Past): What the...?

Ironwood (Past): Two of them?

Majade: (glares at Past Winter) Don't get the wrong idea. I didn't do this to save you!

(She then kidnaps Winter, and makes another travel in time, returning to where when Dread was still falling into the evil path of alchemy and to be more precise, when Dread first appeared to Kutaro's side with Cerberus Malgam and Sabertiger Malgam.)

Valvarad (Past): Strange... I could've sworn that she is still recovering at my base.

(Majade then prepares to strike.)

ALCHEMIS LINK!

MARSPHOENIX NOVA!

(While Kutaro's faction is surprised, Majade immediately delivers a fatal blow to Sabertiger Malgam, and then she revives Summer Rose in front of everyone, much to their confusion.)

Summer (Past): Huh?

Winter (Past): (glares at Majade) Why did you-

(Majade knocks Winter out before taking her back to present, and waits for her to wake up as she prepares to execute her finisher.)

HIGH ALCHEMIS LINK!

(As Winter wakes up, Majade finally activates her finisher.)

MARSPHOENIX BIG BANG NOVA!

(Majade finishes WInter off, and then she retrieves the orb containing the Winter Maiden's power into her body, tainting it with the "Black Ice" she obtained through alchemy, becoming the Winter Maiden. She then infuses the Summer Maiden's power into Kagerou, turning him into a Summer Warlock without Kagerou himself knowing.)

Majade: This time travel got me tired...

(Majade then returns to Playtime Factory, and approaches Kagerou as she lays on his body and sleeps.)

(Meanwhile at the Emerald Forest, a familiar female figure is seen getting out of it as she sets towards Union City.)

Summer: My baby girl

Summer: My baby girl... we'll be together soon, I promise.

(As she walks away, a certain teenage individual is watching her from afar.)

(He then grunts in pain as he holds his head

(He then grunts in pain as he holds his head.)

Oscar: No... Get... off... ME!

(Oscar screams in agony as the screen fades out.)