Chapter 27: Union's Devious Plan

(Back to Union Academy, the remaining Union Headmasters and students are seen gathering for another devious plan.)

Nezu: I'm glad you all could come to this important gathering.

Monoma: Can we just get straight to the point already?

Cardin: Stop complaining, we're all at the same boat.

Awase: (glares) Yeah, but we still have our differences.

Riser: Shut up already, this is one of the biggest funs Riser has.

Sirzechs: (sighs) And now for the reason why we're here.

(Sirzechs clicks a button, and a picture of Tamami Ichinose is shown.)

(Many students have confused reactions

(Many students have confused reactions.)

Russel: (sarcastic) An old woman... we are gonna chase after an old woman...

Dove: Shut up and let him talk.

Sirzechs: Thanks, Dove. This old woman is named Tamami Ichinose, she currently has some links with Issei.

Rias: So there's a way to bring Issei back to my peerage, brother?

Sirzechs: Yes. We will kidnap her, and force him to give up his identity as a Kamen Rider.

Akeno: Ara ara... that sounds like a good plan.

Sirzechs: And once we retrieve Issei back to his due place, we will finally destroy those pathetic alchemists... ONCE AND FOR ALL!

(The Union Students cheer for Sirzechs' plan, but what they don't know is that the Mini Huggies have overheard their plan.)

(They run back to Playtime Factory, and explained the Union's plan to Kagerou, Ruan Mei, Black Swan and Sora

(They run back to Playtime Factory, and explained the Union's plan to Kagerou, Ruan Mei, Black Swan and Sora.)

Kagerou: So that's their plan.

Ruan Mei: Well, at least we know those Union bozos won't rest until they destroy us all.

(Cut to Kitchen ICHINOSE, Issei revealed his past to Chisato and Takina, which made them unsure of whether to trust him or not at first, but once they found out how much he changed, they warmed up to him. Suddenly the phone rings, and Houtarou attends it.)