Chapter 50: Investigation

(Kutaro and Kangou are seen investigating the recent incidents involving the monster that ate people recently.)

Kutaro: So many people eaten out. Most of them were citizens.

Kangou: And that's not all. Somehow The Joker got caught and eaten by said monster.

(Kangou then points at something as Kutaro turns to see The Joker's hammer.)

Kutaro: It's becoming bolder. We need to act fast.

(They then transform into their Kamen Rider Forms.)

Kutaro/Kangou: Henshin!

(As their transformations are completed, they go to a dark alley as they stand back-to-back, ready for battle.)

Yokaiser: (determined) This ends tonight. No more lives will be lost.

A. Sango: (resolute) Agreed. Let's bring this monster to justice.

(As they walk down the dark alley, Yokaiser then remembers someone saying something about their world.)

Haruka: This world is not worth saving. The alchemists are doing their ideals.

Yokaiser: (in mind) Looks like the alchemists have their own ideals, I just hope Decade doesn't destroy this world for this...

(Suddenly, a shadowy figure emerges from the darkness. It's Haruka Mirai.)

A. Sango: Who are you? What are you doing here.

Haruka: You think you can stop me?

A. Sango: What are you talking about?

(Yokaiser snaps out of his thoughts, and then he sees a corpse behind Haruka, finally realizing who is the monster.)

Yokaiser: So you're the monster!

Haruka: You will regret standing in my way!

(Haruka prepares to transform.)

OMEGA!

Haruka: AMAZON!

EVOLU-E-EVOLUTION!

(Haruka becomes Kamen Rider Amazon Omega, and then the battle begins. Yokaiser and Sangou fight valiantly, their moves synchronized and precise. Amazon Omega gives them a hard time due to his brutal and bloody fighting style, but the Riders are determined. After a fierce struggle, the two prepare to execute their finishers.)

SCANNING CHARGE!

Yokaiser/A. Sango: DOUBLE RIDER KICK!

(Amazon Omega tries to execute his finisher as well.)

VIOLENT PUNISH!

(They clash their finisher, bur both Yokaiser and Sangou overpower Amazon Omega, reverting him to Haruka, who then retreats.)

Yokaiser: Well... another case closed, but the fight never ends.

A. Sango: As long as darkness exists, we'll be there to bring the light.

(As they walk away, the General of Darkness is seen watching them.)

G. O. D.: Hehehe... there are still some servants of mine you're still gonna have to deal with. I'll be close to witness your down fall, heroes.

(He laughs deviously as the screen fades out.)