Chapter 16: Determination

(Black Swan is determined to save Sora, so she tries to find Sora's old base and finds a list of Sora's plans. And all of them are crazy plans of a daredevil who has lost everything. Black Swan then finds an old map pointing to the Playtime Factory.)

Black Swan: Playtime Factory? Why would he go there?

(She then goes to the Playtime Factory, where she sees the alchemy experiments that Kagerou had created, includes Smiling Critters, Mommy Long Legs, Huggy, Kissy, BoxyBoo,... and alot of them.)

Black Swan: Why would that Kagerou guy choose toys as the basis for his alchemy experiments?

(She then sees CatNap.)

Black Swan: What's this?

(She then picks up a note which describes CatNap as a type of monster cat that could put people to sleep with red gas made from poppy flowers.)

Black Swan: That thing... can put people... to sleep?

(She then reads another part of the note, describing the red gas' side effects.)

Black Swan: Inhaling too much red gas will cause who inhales it to go crazy?

????: So you found out my plan...

(Black Swan turns to Sora, who then prepares to transform.)

DREADRIVER!

Sora: I'm not planning to kill you, but...

STEAMLINER!

Sora: I can't have you stand in my way either...

DAIOHNI!

Sora: Henshin!

DREAD, NISHIKI!

(Sora becomes Kamen Rider Dread, and then both Black Swan and Dread attack each other.)

Black Swan: It's not too late, stop this now!

Dread: NEVER!

(Dread then kicks Black Swan like a spartan, and then turns to CatNap.)

Dread: CatNap! Release the anesthetic gas! NOW!

(CatNap releases the anesthetic gas, causing Black Swan to fall asleep.)

Dread: (approaches Black Swan) Sorry, but I have to do this...

(He then carries the unconscious Black Swan in his back as he takes her back to her residence. Despite being in his armor, he feels her bosom pressing on his back, which causes him to blush.)

(Back to France, Kagerou and Ruan Mei are seen having a peaceful honeymoon as they heard that their adoptive mother had applied as a teacher of Collège Françoise Dupont, they got happy about it. As they are about to resume their honeymoon, Kagerou notices another message, but coming from Black Swan.)

Kagerou: Black Swan? Who is this?

(Suddenly Ruan Mei points her knife at Kagerou's neck.)

Ruan Mei: (glares) Having an affair with someone else?

Kagerou: (scared) No... I don't even know who this Black Swan is.

(Ruan Mei then forces Kagerou to read the message, and to their surprise, they find out that Sora had broken into Playtime and unchained CatNap.)

Kagerou: (eyes widen) No...

Ruan Mei: This is going too far...

(They then decide to quickly return to Union City as the chapter ends.)