Chapter 15: Wedding (Kagerou X Ruan Mei Lemon)/Messages

(Ruan Mei and Kagerou are seen having a secret ceremony as the former Prime Minister of Union City became the priest of the secret wedding.)

Minister: Kagerou, do you accept Ruan Mei as your lawfully wedded wife, to serve and protect in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live....

Kagerou: I do...

Minister: Ruan Mei, do you accept Kagerou as your lawfully weeded husband, to serve and protect in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live....

Ruan Mei: I do...

Minister: By the power vested upon me, I declare you husband and wife. You can kiss the bride.

(Kagerou and Ruan Mei have a kiss, and Harumi smiles by seeing her "children" growing up to become a married couple.)

(Days later, Kagerou, Ruan Mei and Harumi went to France. Harumi goes to take a break from work while Kagerou and Ruan Mei go to the hotel to have their honeymoon.)

(Kagerou is seen licking Ruan Mei's pussy while she sucks on his member. Some minutes later, they cum. They then switch to a face-off position as Kagerou thrusts into her, and they share a romantic kiss. They cum again, and then they switch to a G-Whiz position as Kagerou thrusts harder into Ruan Mei's insides, pounding her pussy as he cums inside of her again. Ruan Mei then rolls them over and gets on top of him, riding him like a cowgirl, and they cum again minutes later.)

Ruan Mei: (pants) That was great, my love.

Kagerou: But I can make it better!

(Seconds later, Kagerou is seen thrusting into Ruan Mei's ass as they are in the doggy position. He pounds her ass harder, and eventually cums inside of her. They then change to a ballet dancer position as they have more fun. Once they cum again, they finally cuddle on each other.)

Ruan Mei: I love you, Kagerou.

Kagerou: I love you too, Ruan Mei.

(Back to Union City.)

(Unbeknownst to anyone, Sora already knew about Kagerou, Ruan Mei and Harumi moving to France, and took the opportunity to leave Black Swan's residence, where he was currently in. Black Swan then reads a message from him.)

"Swan... forgive me. I wish I could accept the love and care you give me, but you should go to someone more worthy."
-With Sincere Apologies, Sora.

(Black Swan burst into tears as she had feelings for Sora too.)

Black Swan: I know we have different ages... (determined) But this won't stop me from saving you, Sora!

(Cut to Sora, he returned to the ruins of the Alchemy Federation Base.)

Sora: Alright, Sora. It's all or nothing!

(Unbeknownst to them, Yokaiser, Gokaiser and Cybeast are in there as well, but they simply watch him from afar in utter silence.)

(Back to Kitchen ICHINOSE, Issei is seen still helping Houtarou as Cinder and Tomura come in to have a breakfast instead of fighting.)

Tomura: Waiter!

Tomura: Waiter!

(Issei approaches them as a waiter. Cinder and Tomura already knew him, but shrug it off as they didn't come to fight.)

Cinder: We're hungry

Cinder: We're hungry. We want some burritos, sandwich, chilli crab pizza, and...

Tomura: I want some Medieval Mega.

Issei: (bows) As you wish.

(Issei and Houtarou prepare the breakfast without any worry, because Kitchen ICHINOSE has an anti-superpower system installed. So anyone who walks into a restaurant is a normal person.)

(Back to Sora, he is seen at Playtime Company, where his mentor performed alchemy when he was about his age.)

(Sora then goes to the basement, where a certain cat "toy" is locked

(Sora then goes to the basement, where a certain cat "toy" is locked.)

Sora: So this is CatNap, one of Sensei's eight Smiling Critters he created through alchemy, based on the set of stuffed animals he held as a child

Sora: So this is CatNap, one of Sensei's eight Smiling Critters he created through alchemy, based on the set of stuffed animals he held as a child... and it's thanks to him he slept easily due to the red smokes made my Poppies.

(Sora then leaves a message to Kagerou.)

Sora: Sensei... Forgive me...

(To be continued)