Chapter 14: Crazy Plan Stopped?

(In his personal hideout, Sora paces around a dimly lit room filled with maps and plans. His eyes are wild with determination to carry out his plans. Black Swan sits across from Sora. She exudes a serene aura that seems to fill the room.)

Black Swan: (softly) Sora, your plan... it's driven by pain, isn't it? Let's talk about what's really troubling you.

Sora: I thought you had already known that... (sighs) Well, I guess I'm gonna have to fix your head and refresh your memory.

(Sora then begins to open up about his past, his fears, and his motives. Black Swan listens intently, occasionally guiding the conversation with thoughtful questions.)

(Some moments later, Sora sits alone, reflecting on his conversation with Black Swan. He looks at the plans on his table and, for the first time, doubts creep in.)

Sora: What am I really trying to achieve?

(In his mind, a montage of memories and emotions flood Sora's consciousness. Black Swan's words echo, intertwining with his thoughts, creating a temporary symphony of realization and regret.)

(Sora then remembers the conversation he had with Black Swan.)

Black Swan: Remember, Sora, strength is not just in action, but in choosing the right action.

(Sora, feeling at peace, turns off the lights and walks away from his hideout, leaving his crazy plan behind... for now.)

A/N: Sorry if it's too short.