Chapter 9: Half-Truths

(Kagerou realizes the tensions have escalated at a high level.)

Kagerou: I need to save Sora. And at the same time, I need to destroy those whores and their shameless boyfriend. (sighs) I have... no choice...

(Kagerou decides to contact someone.)

Kagerou: Hello? Is Silver Wolf in there?

Silver Wolf: (intercom) Yes, it's me.

Kagerou: I need you to spread false rumors about a certain brat and his girlfriends.

Silver Wolf: (intercom) Oh, Kutaro Igawa, also known as Kamen Rider Yokaiser.

Kagerou: I also need you to reveal the truth about those Union Fake Heroes.

Silver Wolf: (intercom) About that, I have some evidences of their many crimes, including the faunus slavery, abuse of power and devils forcing humans to serve them. 

Kagerou: Perfect.

(Some minutes later, Kagerou meets Silver Wolf, and pays her a limited edition PS5 as compensation for this mission.)

Silver Wolf: (eyes sparkle) A limited edition Playstation 5?

Kagerou: It's yours now!

(Silver Wolf leaves content with her new PS5.)

Kagerou: I know they will hate me... but it's for the sake of Alchemy. It must rise again, and I will stop at nothing to achieve my goal.

????: That's all I needed to hear.

(Kagerou then sees an aurora curtain, and then a certain destroyed of worlds comes out of it, much to his fright.)

Kagerou: (scared) NO! NOT YOU!

(Before Kagerou could do something, Decade stabs Kagerou's heart, and leaves him bleeding.)

(Cut to Harumi, she is seen sleeping until she wakes up and gasps in shock.)

Harumi: (shocked) DECADE!

(The next day, news filled the Union, Taimanin and the Shinobi.)

(At Union Supreme, Ironwood grits his teeth.)

Ironwood: WHO DID THIS?

(At Gosha-Kagura Academy, everyone sees a fake video of Shiranui killing an innocent citizen.)

Kutaro: What the... (stern) This isn't Shiranui... someone is trying to make us look like villains...

(Suddenly some information are spread about the demise of the Alchemist Federation being caused by both the Union, League Of Darkness and Taimanin.)

Lisa: Breaking news, the mystery of the destruction of the Alchemist Federation now comes to light. Turns out both heroes and villains alike have caused said destruction during their battles against each other. Many people are standing up to said groups and demand their rights back.

Citizen 1: We had enough of serving those bastards who are enslaving us for too long.

Citizen 2: I thought both Taimanin and Shinobi were different from Union, but I guess I was wrong...

Citizen 3: What happened to the Alchemist Federation was unforgivable! They deserve justice!

(Sora watches the news, and smirks deviously.)

Sora: Time to end this filthy world!

DREADRIVER!

(He then pulls out two cards.)

STEAMLINER! UNICON!

Sora: Henshin!

DREAD, ICHISHIKI!

(Sora becomes Kamen Rider Dread, and calls an army of Malgams.)

Dread: ARISE, MY FRIENDS!

(The Malgams come in, and then Yokaiser and Gokaiser come in.)

Gokaiser: This new form will not help you, villain!

Dread: Me? A villain? (stern) No... I AM A MONSTER YOU ALL CREATED!

Gokaiser: Really? Do you really refuse to-

Dread: SHUT UP! THIS WORLD TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME! AND NOW YOU WILL ALL PAY!

(Dread and Gokaiser charge at each other, but Gokaiser does some samba moves and kicks both of Dread's legs before kicking his Bloody UC, and then he prepares to finish Dread.)

Gokaiser: This is the end for you, insolent villain.

DINO PIRATE DESTRUCTION!

(He performs a flying kick similar to Kamen Rider Ouja's, and kicks Dread away, reverting him to Sora.)

Gokaiser: And never return to this world!

(The Taimanins try to stop Gokaiser from killing Sora, but suddenly crystal arms pull him underground, much to their confusion.)

Gokaiser: What the hell?

Yokaiser: Where did he go now?

(Cut to Sora, he wakes up and finds himself in a place that looks like a fortune teller's shop as he sees the face of the person who saved him.)

Sora: You?

(Sora's savior is revealed to be a girl known as Black Swan as the chapter ends.)