Chapter 3: Prelude to Vengeance

(The Taimanin and the Shinobi kept having the same nightmare with the same warrior, and every time Kutaro asks them about it, they simply try to keep it hidden.)

(One day, Kutaro is seen helping innocent people to escape from Atlas Soldiers while fighting them one by one. Some minutes later, he sees Kagerou standing playing the flute in the place that used to be the headquarters of the Alchemist Federation.)

Kutaro: Hey, are you alright?

Kagerou: (in mind) Great, it's that disgusting hero! I'll make him suffer first!

(Kagerou then stopped playing his flute.)

Kagerou: You must be Kutaro Igawa...

Kutaro: Yeah, that's me. How did you find out?

(Kagerou approaches Kutaro)

Kagerou: A little bird told me about a fellow Kamen Rider who defeated Edwin Black, his lackeys and Barde Barde. This got me quite interested.

Kutaro: Hmm... I see...

Kagerou: (in mind) Perfect, just one more step, and I can finally destroy him!

(Sakura and Asagi come in and recognize Kagerou.)

Asagi: It's him!

Sakura: The guy who appeared in our nightmares. We must save onii-chan.

Kagerou: Too little too late, bitches!

(Kutaro gets confused until Kagerou punches him from behind.)

Kagerou: (glares at Kutaro) And you are just a foolish brat who thinks this world can be saved!

(The other Taimanin come in along side the Shinobi as they recognized Kagerou.)

Yukikaze: Hey, it's you! You're the guy we fought earlier!

(Flashback)

(Kagerou is seen grieving for his students of Alchemy Federations as he holds a jacket he made for his favorite student, Sora. The Taimanin and Shinobi come in.)

Asagi: Excuse me, are you alright?

Kagerou: Leave...

Sakura: Huh?

Kagerou: I said... LEAVE!

(Kagerou's Black Fire ability breaks out, and he merges with Madwheel, becoming Wheel Malgam.)

)