Chapter 23: Operation Ouroboros (Part 2)

(The alternate Kagerou is seen explaining everything about the Ouroboros Realm and the Dark Door to Kutaro. He agrees to join as they prepare to transform.)

STEAMLINER! HOPPER1!

STEAMLINER! IGNITE!

HOPPER1! IGNITE!

GABURI!

A.K/H/I/K: Henshin!

GOTCHANKO! STEAMHOPPER!

GOTCHANKO FIRE! STEAMHOPPER! ACHI!

DOBUTSU! NINJA! ORIGAMI! KAMEN RIDER YOKAISER!

(The four transform into Kamen Riders as Dark Kiva had retrieved the alchemists' drivers to their respective owners. The four then travel to the Ouroboros Realm.)

Gotchard: Never thought I'd come here again.

Dark Kiva: Oh, I almost forgot.

(Dark Kiva then gives Houtarou a set of Chemy Cards. They're cards of previous Riders.)

Dark Kiva: These are the copies of the original set of cards from a friend of mine.

(They then travel around the Ouroboros Realm, where they find the Dark Door as they find Ozpin holding Ironwood's body.)

Dark Kiva: Just as I predicted. Ozpin borrowed Ironwood's hand to accomplish his own purpose.

(They then get in their fighting stances before charging at Ozpin as Yokaiser summons the Adamantine Nyoi: Enra.)

(Before Ozpin could react, Yokaiser strikes him, and the wizard in anger

(Before Ozpin could react, Yokaiser strikes him, and the wizard in anger.)

Ozpin: You dare oppose me?

Gotchard: We will prevent you from bringing the doomsday to the world.

Ozpin: You alchemists became a thorn at my side for too long.

(Ozpin snaps his fingers, and Class 1-A (minus Momo) comes in.)

Ozpin: Stop them now! Don't let them interfere!

1-A: (in unison) Yes sir!

(Iida charges at Yokaiser, who makes him trip with his staff. Mina and Eijiro charge at Gotchard, who kicks them down. Gotchard Daybreak does the same thing to Rikido, and Dark Kiva prepares one of his finishers.)

WAKE UP TWO!

(Dark Kiva finishes both Sero and Aoyama before preparing his other finisher.)

WAKE UP THREE!

(Dark Kiva finishes Ojiro and Toru. Gotchard then decides to use two of the new cards.)

FAIZ! KUUGA! GOTCHANKO! (COMPLETE) EXCEED MIGHTY!

Gotchard: Gotcha!

KAMEN RIDER FEVER!

(Gotchard leaps in the air as crimson and gold energy drill-like constructs form on the Mina, Eijiro, Ochako and Fumikage, finally he delivers a standard Rider kick, imbued with crimson and gold colored lightning, with Gotchard himself assuming its Wild Mode (Miniature Gourams) to impale the four 1-A students. They are momentarily marked with Kuuga and Faiz's Riders' Crests before getting destroyed. As Ozpin performs the ritual, Steamliner frees himself and becomes Tenliner. Then Tenliner attaches on the Gotchardriver.)

LINER ON! LINER!

LINER ON! LINER!

Issei: Henshin!

GOTCHANKO! SHUPPATSU SHINKO! IRON GOTCHARD! SHUPOPOPON!

(Issei becomes Iron Gotchard, and charges at 1-A Trio. He punches both Izuku and Shoto before preparing to finish Bakugo.)

IRON KNUCKLE!

(Iron Gotchard first detaches the Heavy Expressure gauntlets from his arms before pressing the Altvoke levers. He then gets into a stance as the Heavy Expressure releases steam. Iron Gotchard then pulls the Altvoke levers, swinging his fists and firing the Heavy Expressure gauntlets at Bakugo. He then delivers one more swing with his fist, piercing the Heavy Expressure through him, destroying him. He then overwhelms the remaining students of Class 1-A. Yokaiser then prepares to finish Ozpin.)

SCANNING CHARGE!

(Yokaiser forms a typhoon which pulls Ozpin and Ironwood into it. He then jumps higher with the help of his Nyoi Staff as he kicks through both of them.)

Yokaiser: SEIYA!

(Ozpin and Ironwood explode, and the ritual is interrupted. The four riders immediately recover all the Chemy cards and Tenliner takes them out of the Ouroboros Realm. Due to Tenliner's pressure, Issei temporarily faints.)

Kutaro: Is he okay?

Houtarou: He'll be fine. The side effects of the Tenliner are temporary.

(Houtarou is about to return the Legend Riders' Chemy Cards to the Alternate Kagerou, who then raises his left hand.)

Alt. Kagerou: Consider it a gift from my friend to you.

(He then walks away without saying goodbye.)

Kutaro: What a day, eh?

Houtarou: Yep.

(Elsewhere, the alternate Kagerou is seen talking with a golden Kamen Rider who looks like Decade.)

Alt. Kagerou: Why don't you come and meet directly instead of asking me to act as an intermediary?

(The golden Kamen Rider cancels his transformation.)

????: You are an anomaly, and therefore you're not affected by the laws of time.

(The person is none other than an alternate Aether.)

Aether (Alternate)/Kamen Rider Legend

(They then walk into separate ways. The alternate Aether continues to travel on his path while the alternate Kagerou returns to his hometown.)

(As the screen fades out, an announcement is heard.)

CHEMY RIDE!

(To be continued)