Chapter 35: Interrogation

(Cut to Union Prison, DogDay is seen being interrogated by the Union Supreme.)

Batman: Where are the remaining members of the Alchemist Federation?

(DogDay stays silent as Wonder Woman yells at him.)

Wonder Woman: WHERE ARE THEY?

(DogDay doesn't reply as Winter threatens to stab him.)

Winter: Where the heck are those alchemist scums who created you?

DogDay: Father will save me!

Endeavor: This isn't working. It requires drastic measures!

(Endeavor uses his quirk to burn DogDay's lower half of his body, but instead of hearing his screams, the Union Supreme didn't hear anything from him.)

Superman: (sarcastic) Thanks a lot, Enji. You extracted nothing from him!

(Suddenly some rumbling sounds are heard.)

Uwabami: What's this?

DogDay: Told ya.

(Suddenly Winter hears some beeps.)

Winter: It's my communicator. (turns the comms on) What's up?

Atlas Soldier: (intercom) This is bad. Union Academy had literally blown up.

Winter: WHAT?

Atlas Soldier: (intercom) None of the students survived the explosion!

Superman/Nezu: WHAT?

(Then they go to the main room as they watch the news about Union Academy's destruction.)

Lisa: Breaking news. Union Academy was literally destroyed. Witness claim that the cause of such destruction was an explosion, and it looks like there were no survivors within the academy. The question is... who was the responsible for this?

(They turn off the TV, and then they hear some footsteps as they see Kagerou and the other Smiling Critters.)

Kagerou: (to S.C.) Go and rescue DogDay. I'll distract them!

(As the Smiling Critters go to rescue DogDay, the remaining Union "Heroes" try to stop them, but Kagerou shoots some black flames, and then he pulls out the Machwhell card.)

Kagerou: (in mind) My fate is sealed. I have... no choice.

(The then combines his Machwhell card with his malice, turning himself into Mach Malgam.)

Mach Malgam: GGGGRRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHH!

(He then punches Batman in the gut, kicks both Superman and Wonder woman, slams Endeavor, throws Grayfia and Serafall down, and finally kicks Qrow down. Unfortunately due to MachWheel being an evolution of MadWheel, his transformation didn't last long. Fortunately, the Smiling Critters freed DogDay and took him for emergency treatment. As Kagerou is reverted back to normal, Wonder Woman gets up, and wraps her lasso around his neck before he can escape.)

Wonder Woman: We got you now!

(Suddenly some reporters come in, and Superman decides to make an announcement.)

(Cut to Gosha-Kagura Academy, everyone is seen watching the television as they see Superman about to make his speech.)

Superman: Some time ago, there was a tragic incident which cost several lives. Blinded by vengeance, one of the survivors became one of the Agents of Chaos, enemies of peace, striking from the underground. Not anymore. Today, the leader of the defunct Alchemist Federation will pay for his crimes.

Kutaro: I don't like this.

Superman: Within three hours, Kagerou will be executed publicly. May Rao have mercy on his soul.

(Kutaro then thinks about a way to save Kagerou from his execution.)

(Cut to Kitchen ICHINOSE, Issei and Houtarou watch Superman's announcement in utter shock, and decide to work in a way to save Kagerou.)

(Back to Playtime Factory, the Smiling Critters are treating DogDay while Ruan Mei and Black Swan think about a way to save Kagerou. Unknowingly to them, Sora already has a plan to save his teacher.)

Sora: (in mind) I will lay down my life if it means to save my sensei!

(To be continued.)