Chapter 52: Encounter with Neo Granzon

(Kutaro and his faction are seen aboard the Brave Dragon as they have some questions in their minds.)

Ruby: As much as I'm happy to see my mother alive...

Rudy: It's a great mystery, I must admit.

Jason: Yeah, but Ozpin, now reincarnated within Oscar Pine has already told Batman, Wonder Woman, Endeavor and Nezu about this.

Akira: Not to mention Raven decided to ally herself with them after her tribe was killed by onw of these mechas.

(Suddenly several bullets are shot as they jump off Brave Dragon, and then they land on their feet as they see Neo Granzon and the remaining members of the League of Darkness.)

Vixen: (growls) The remnants of the League of Darkness.

Momo: Time to save the world!

(Then everyone prepares to transform.)

Riders: (unison) Henshin!

Bell: Makai Busou!

Tsukiya: Megamerge!

(As they transform, they charge at the villains. Yokaiser and Ermac punch Neo Granzon backwards. Gokaiser and Cybeast slash Shigaraki and Lex Luthor as Gokaiser performs his finisher.)

DINO PIRATE DESTRUCTION!

(He pulls out his Pirate Gun, and shoots Shigaraki while Cybeast beheads Lex Luthor.)

Gokaiser: Yohohoi!

Cybeast: Hmph, puny villains.

(Meanwhile Roze and Decade are seen fighting The Joker and Sinestro as Decade decides to use one of his cards.)

KAMEN RIDE: FOURZE!

(Decade becomes fourze while Roze kicks The Joker, and then he slashes him in half. As for Decade (Fourze) he activates the Rocket Module.)

ROCKET ON!

(He then flies toward Sinestro as he uses one of his cards.)

FINAL ATTACK RIDE: F-F-F-FOURZE!

(Sinestro tries to conjure a wall construct, but Decade (Fourze) punches through Sinestro, who screams in pain as he explodes.)

(Rampage, Team RWBY, Koneko and Kuroka are fighting Ares, Harley Quinn, Solomon Grundy, Killer Frost, Black Adam and Doomsday as Rampage punches Doomsday while Team RWBY combines their attacks as they defeat Harley, Grundy and Killer Frost. Kuroka and Koneko unleash their power and punch through Ares, somehow harming him. Saber, Decade and Kiva-La decide to combine their finishers as well.)

HISSATSU DOKUHA! BRAVE DRAGON! ISSATSU GEKI! FIRE!

FINAL ATTACK RIDE: D-D-D-DECADE!

(Kiva-La slashes through Ares, Black Adam and Doomsday as both Decade and Saber kick through the three. Sango is seen punching Poison Ivy backwards as he jumps towards her.)

A. Sango: RIDER KICK!

(Sango kicks Poison Ivy's chest, and she screams in pain as she explodes. As for the rest of the heroes, Scarecrow throws his scythe at Momo, who blocks it with the weapon she created with her quirk. Mirko grabs his arm and throws him into the wall as Asagi throws her swords at him as one stabs his head, and the other stabs his heart, killing him. Vixen dodges Gorilla Grodd's attacks and scratches his chest twice before kicking his knee. Green Lantern and Sakura slash Captain Cold and Deadshot, who fall into the ground. The Pirate Girls combine their attacks and outsmart both Reverse-Flash and Cheetah as Boa Hancock petrifies both of them. Yokaiser punches Neo Granzon to the ground before performing his fnisher.)

SCANNING CHARGE!

(Yokaiser clones himself, and then he goes to kick through the mecha and the other remaining villains.)

Yokaiser: SEIYA!

(The villains then scream in pain and explode.)

(Meanwhile at the ruins of Union Academy, Batman, Wonder Woman, Nezu, Endeavor, Raven Branwen and Oscar (Ozpin) are seen discussing the recent events.)

Batman: It looks like the League of Darkness was finally defeated.

Wonder Woman: And unfortunately, Yokaiser defeated him before us.

Endeavor: We must destroy him once and for all. Same goes to those alchemist scums. They murdered my son, and I won't let this slide!

(Suddenly, a portal of darkness opens, revealing Gigist, the creature that resides on the other side of the portal of darkness.)

Gigist: Greetings, Union

Nezu: (glares) Who are you, what do you want?

Gigist: (chuckles) My name is Gigist. As for what I want, I've been thinking about a deal.

Oscar?: What kind of deal?

Gigist: I can help you restore your precious empire to its former state, but you must give me something in exchange.

Raven: What could this be?

Gigist: You must not kill Ruan Mei and Shinomura Kagerou.

(Hearing this, Wonder Woman glares at Gigist.)

Wonder Woman: Why should we spare them? They caused tremendous damage to us!

Gigist: They're not what you or those heroes think they are.

(The Union's remaining members get even more confused as Gigist smirks.)

Gigist: Kagerou is my future vessel as it was I who let him inherit my Black Flame. Also, Ruan Mei is one of my first creations.

(This catches the Union's members by susprise.)

Gigist: Ruan Mei is the vessel for the "Seed of Darkness" and when Kagerou's Dark Fire combines with the Seed within Ruan Mei, I will create an alchemical creature that surpasses all other Chemies.

(Everyone is impressed by Gigist's plan.)

(Cut to the Alchemist Faction, Sora, Black Swan, Kagerou and Harumi are seen glaring at Ruan Mei like they're demanding an explanation.)

Sora: Why, Ruan Mei? Why in the Earth God's name... (shows a picture of Summer Rose) IS SHE STILL ALIVE?

Kagerou: Sora, calm down. I'm as perplexed as you are.

Harumi: Well?

(Ruan Mei sighs as she knows she cant hide the truth about what she did.)

Ruan Mei: I have created the second Valvarusher... I also took the Repli Timelord card from Sora's Deck, and returning to the past to reverse the flow of time.

(Hearing this, Harumi gets furious and bitchslaps her.)

Harumi: DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID? YOU BROKE A SACRED CODE IN ALCHEMY! REVERSING THE FLOW OF TIME IS TABOO!

Sora: (shakes head) That was a low blow...

Kagerou: I can't believe you broke the alchemists' code of honor, Ruan Mei. (gets up) You're sleeping in the couch today!

(Kagerou walks away as Harumi grabs an already devastated Ruan Mei and drags her as the chapter ends.)

(To be continued.)