Chapter 44: Recovery for a Revelation

(At Gosha-Kagura Academy's Infirmary, Sora is seen in his hospital bed as he suddenly wakes up.)

Sora: (groans) Where am I?

(He then sees Black Swan, who smiles in joy.)

Black Swan: Sora!

(She hugs him tightly as his head is between her breasts.)

Black Swan: I'm so happy to see you back to life, Sora.

Sora: (muffled) T-Thank you, Black Swan. But please, get off me.

Black Swan: My bad.

(Black Swan let go of Sora, and then he looks around and notices he is at the infirmary of Gosha-Kagura Academy.)

Sora: Well, looks like I owe them one, huh?

????: Actually, we're the ones who had a debt with you and your sensei.

????: Good to see you're fine, Sora.

(Sora then turns to see both Kutaro's group and his fellow alchemists. Kutaro's girlfriends tackle him into a hug while Sora gets up and approaches his group.)

Sora: Harumi-sensei, is that you?

(Harumi nods, and then Kagerou turns to her.)

Kagerou: How was your job as a teacher in Paris?

Harumi: That was a thousand wonders. I just had to make sure a certain big fat liar didn't bother anyone else in there. As for the rest, they learned alchemy very well, especially a couple everyone ships really much.

Kagerou: Good to know.

(Meanwhile Mai looks at Sora and smirks at him.)

Mai: Hello, father-in-law from the past!

(These words confused Sora, who didn't understand anything. Black Swan and the others speak up.)

Black Swan: Her name is Mai.

Kutaro: She's the future daughter of your mentor and his wife.

Mai: Also, I'm currently dating Daichi Noraki.

Sora: Noraki? So this means...

Mai: Yes, your future son with Black Swan.

(Black Swan blushes while Sora sweats as the latter sees Kagerou looking at him with the eyes of an Oni wanting to devour him. They are suddenly interrupted as Harumi gives a jar to Sora.)

Sora: Huh?

Harumi: Thanks to another alliance with them, we could collect enough materials to repair your driver. Also, this jar contains the spirits of the very ones we defeated. Use it and the Netherite to repair your driver.

Sora: (picks the jar) I don't even know what to say... I might regret saying this... (turns to Kutaro) but thanks.

(Kutaro nods as Kagerou doesn't even know what to say, and then Ruan Mei pats his shoulder.)

Ruan Mei: We bettwe let Sora use the evil method of alchemy one last time.

Sora: Kutaro. Could you please tell your girls and friends to leave? I know I'm still not completely recovered, but now you must let the ones I really trust do the rest of my recovery.

(Kutaro nods and gestures his girls to leave the hospital along with him as the screen fades out.)