Chapter 19: Prelude to Redemption

(Sora, Kagerou, Ruan Mei and Black Swan are seen gathering together.)

DREADRIVER!

VALVARADRIVER!

ALCHEMISDRIVER!

(They prepare to transform.)

STEAMLINER!

UNICON! THE SUN!

MACHWHEEL! IGNITE!

DAIOHNI! IGNITE!

Sora/Kagerou/Ruan Mei: (unison) Henshin!

DREAD, ZEROSHIKI!

G-G-G-GOTCHANKO! PROMINENCE HORN! SUNUNICORN!

GOTCHANKO BURST! VALVARAD!

(They transform into their Kamen Rider forms and set to retrieve Dragonalos, and on the way, they see Houtarou and Issei.)

Majade: Houtarou? What are you and Issei doing here?

Houtarou: We received information about a Malgam causing disaster in the city.

Issei: To be more specific, the Dragon Malgam destroying many houses like crazy.

Dread: We don't have much time left, I see. You both know what you actually need to do, right?

(They nod as they prepare to transform.)

GOTCHARDRIVER!

(Issei then uses the Gotcharigniter)

GOTCHARIGNITER!

TURBO ON!

SKEBOWS! APPAREBUSHIDO!

SKEBOWS! IGNITE!

APPAREBUSHIDO! IGNITE!

Houtarou/Issei: (unison) Henshin!

GOTCHANKO! APPARESKEBOW!

GOTCHANKO FIRE! APPARESKEBOW! ACHI!

(They transform into Gotchard and Gotchard Daybreak.)

Gotchard/Daybreak: (unison) Gotcha!

(They then go to the city where they see Dragon Malgam causing chaos, but they see Deku, Bakugo and Todoroki trying to stop it by themselves.)

Izuku: MOM! STOP THIS! THIS ISN'T YOU!

Shoto: MOTHER! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME! STOP THIS NOW!

Bakugo: YOU OLD HAG! I'M GONNA RIP OFF YOUR ARMS TO SCRATCH MY BACK AFTER I'M DONE WITH YOU!

(Suddenly they see the Alchemy Riders as Bakugo glares at Dread.)

Bakugo: You... VILLAIN! (stern) THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOUR STUPIDITY TO NOT ACCEPT YOUR OWN WEAKNESS TURNED THESE THREE INTO THAT MONSTER! YOU DOOMED US ALL! THAT'S WHY I HATE ALCHEMY!

(They prepare to attack Dread, but Majade and Valvarad interfere as they kick both Bakugo and Todoroki while Gotchard Daybreak kicks Izuku in the gut.)

Majade: YOU are the villains!

Shoto: (glares) Not this time! This time your so-called pupil brought ruin to the world! OUR world! You've ruined everything, and we're going to make you pay!

Daybreak: (cocky) Yeah? You and what-

(Valvarad steps up.)

Valvarad: I'll handle these brats... myself! (crosses his arms and glares at the trio before speaking louder) The three of them also made mistakes, and that mistake was giving birth to three bad karma guys like you. Do you listen to Union's orders like puppets without the slightest doubt about the veracity of their every word?

(Dread then starts laughing.)

Dread: Well, who can argue with this? (scoffs) Nobody!

(Dread then regains his composure.)

Dread: Ahem! Back to the topic. That Malgam not only can fly and breathe fire, but it also has the data of us three... (points at himself, Kagerou and Ruan Mei) and you!

(Dread points at the Izuku, Shoto and Bakugo.)

Bakugo: (scoffs) Like it will make a difference!

(Suddenly, the Dragon Malgam exhales a breath of fire mixed with ice, and along with that, it shoots scales that explode upon contact, destroying more houses. Izuku charges at the Malgam.)

Izuku/D. Malgam: (unison) DETROIT SMASH!

(Dragon Malgam counters Deku's Detroit Smash with its own, and then the Kamen Riders approach the three.)

Dread: To think we'd have to work with you three!

Bakugo: (glares) Working with you extras wasn't in my list of things to do either!

(Suddenly Yokaiser, the Taimanin and the Shinobi come in as the battle attracted their attention.)

Yokaiser: Need any help?

Dread: Heh! Speak of the devil...

(To be continued)