Chapter 25: The End of Three Old Satans

(Meanwhile with the League of Darkness, Tomura Shigaraki is perplexed for the League of Villains being mysteriously killed.)

Tomura: HOW DIDN'T THEY FIND THE KILLER? SOMEONE DID THIS AND SOMEHOW ERASED HIS TRACKS!

Rizevim: Why are we discussing that? We can simply wait for him to screw himself up and-

Salem: (glares) Your arrogance disgusts me, Rizevim. No wonder Vali and his team-

(Rizevim blasts Salem to the wall, much to the shock of the rest.)

Rizevim: (glares) Pronounce that worthless weakling's name again, and you're gonna beg to die!

(Cinder gets angry and is about to attack, but Emerald stops her.)

Cinder: (grunts) Get off me, street rat!

(Salem and Rizevim start fighting as Emerald tries to stop Cinder from interfering. Lex Luthor then clicks a button, and a dampening field is activated, making them temporarilly unable to use their powers.)

Salem: No...

Rizevim: (glares) What the hell did you do?

Luthor: That's why humans should never be underestimated. Likes of you may have all the power, but you fail to use the most important power ever... your brains.

Rizevim: (sighs) Whatever, I already sent Shalba, Creuserey and Katerea to terrorize Union City.

Mercury: (cocky) Even though someone will go and stop them? It's like sending them to their deaths.

Rizevim: That's what pawns are for, don't you agree? And besides, my only reason to have joined likes of you is to crush the false Lucifer under my feet once and for all.

Luthor: As much as I plan on destroying Superman, I don't intend to do it recklessly like you do.

(As the four leaders of the League of Darkness keep arguing, Emerald and Captain Cold look at each other.)

Emerald: It's gonna be a long day...

Captain Cold: Literally.

(Meanwhile the three Old Satans are seen facing Yokaiser, Cybeast, Gokaiser, Roze, Ermac, Rampage, Kiva-La and Saber.)

Yokaiser: You're finished, Old Satans. We have the high ground!

Creuserey: You underestimate our power, human!

Yokaiser: Don't try it!

(Creuserey charges at Yokaiser, who then counters with a finisher.)

SCANNING CHARGE!

(Yokaiser summons his Origami Sword, and slashes Creuserey in half.)

Yokaiser: SEIYA!

(Creuserey screams and explodes. Meanwhile, Cybeast (FZ Model) is seen dodging Katerea's attacks.)

Katerea: You're gonna have to do better than just dodging if you hope to stop me!

Cybeast: I'm counting on that!

(Suddenly a sound is heard.)

KAMEN RIDE: FAIZ! COMPLETE!

(Decade (Faiz) comes in, and then he uses one of his cards.)

Katerea: (gasps) Decade!

ATTACK RIDE: AUTO VAJIN!

(Auto Vajin comes in and tackles Katerea as Gokaiser approaches Decade, and both nod as they prepare to finish her.)

PIRATE DESTRUCTION!

FINAL ATTACK RIDE: F-F-F-FAIZ!

(They combine their finishers and kick through Katerea, who screams before exploding. Shalba is seen being pulled by Ermac, who then does some combo on him before shoving him to Rampage, who beats him to a pulp.)

Rampage: Hohoho! Beating devils is really fun!

(Roze, Kiva-La, and Saber prepare their finishers.)

HISSATSU DOKUHA! REKKA BATTOU!

Saber/Kiva-La/Roze: FLAMING SONIC SHADOW SLASH!

ISSATSU GIRI! FIRE!

(They slash through Shalba, who screams in pain.)

Shalba: DON'T THINK YOU'VE WON, HUMANS! YOUR DOOM IS STILL AT HAND!

(He then explode as both heroes and anti-heroes bump fists.)

(Meanwhile at Gosha-Kagura Academy, Inko, Rei and Mitsuki wake up.)

Mai: Oh, you're awake

Inko: Where are we?

Mai: Well, it's a long story. Our lover will explain it as soon as he comes.

Rei: Well... okay then...

(Then the screen fades to black.)