Chapter 42: Fighting in Hell (Part 1)

(In hell, a portal opens up as Kutaro and his group come out of it, followed by Kagerou, Ruan Mei and Mai.)

Kutaro: Well, here we are.

Kagerou: Now to find the Netherite.

(They walk through hell for hours, and then they finally see the Netherite mines.)

Kutaro: There it is!

(As they are about to enter the mine, a mecha comes from its entrace, it's Rafflesia.)

Rafflesia: Well, well, well, look what we have here, a couple of true heroes.

????: TRUE HEROES? T-TRUE HEROES?

(Then the spirits of Fake Oboro, Edwin Black, Barde Barde, Raynare's group, Sona's Peerage, All Might, Kazuma Tendo, Class 1-A, Nana Shimura, Summer Rose, All For One, Cyborg, Adam Taurus, Team SSSN, Team JNPR, Three Old Satans, Black Canary, Class 1-B, Superman, and others who died at the hands of both Kutaro and Alchemist factions.)

Kazuma: You will die this time!

Kutaro (pulls out his driver) We'll see about it.

Shalba: (glares) This place will be your graveyard!

(Then Kutaro and Jack prepare to transform.)

Kutaro/Jack: Henshin!

DOBUTSU! NINJA! ORIGAMI! KAMEN RIDER YOKAISER!

YOSORO! KAMEN RIDER NI REVOLUTION!

(Kagerou and Mai prepare to transform as well, and so does Ruan Mei.)

GAKIN!

MADWHEEL!

MACHWHEEL!

GOKIN!

VANFEFNIR! GRANDSATURN!

Kagerou/Mai: Tekkou!

Ruan Mei: Henshin!

VALVARUSH! TUNE UP!

MADWHEEL!

MACHWEEL!

G-G-G-GOTCHANKO! THE HOWLING RINGS! SATURNFEFNIR!

(They transform into their forms.)

Valvarad/Valvarad Zwei: Those without virtue shall be vanquished by me, Valvarad/Valvarad Zwei!

Majade: My rules are... mine to decide!

(Yokaiser and Gokaiser are seen shooting and slashing some spirits while Majade freezes large areas and create rings of ice similar to the rings of saturn to restrain other spirits. Valvarad Zwei uses a set of Repli Chemy Cards that Daichi made for her, and fights several spirits as well. Valvarad then prepares to transform again.)

GAKIN!

EXCEEDFIGHTER!

GOKIN!

Valvarad: Tekkou!

VALVARUSH! TUNE UP! EXCEEDFIGHTER!

(Valvarad's new form then flies while shooting with a super powerful firepower like an air warship. Yokaiser then turns to the alchemists.)

Yokaiser: You can collect the Netherite without any problems. Do it quickly. I'll hold them off!

????: Are you sure about that, brat?

(Then the also resentful spirits of Ozpin, Fulst, Salem, Kokabiel and Yamoto come in.)

Yamoto: You ruined everything!

Ozpin: Now we shall return the favor!

Valvarad: What a ridiculous joke!

(The fight between the Alchemists' family and the evil spirits of the very ones they defeated back then take place very fiercely, and they fight more and more tiredly.)

Kokabiel: Nothing will stop our vengeance. Nothing!

Salem: Thanks for your stupidity to kill us, we became stronger than ever!

(Rafflesia then shoots its beams, blowing the heroes away, and as the dust settles, the heroes are seen down in the floor as they struggle to get up.)

(To be continued)