Chapter 40: Explanation For A Time Travel

(At Gosha-Kagura Academy, everyone introduced themselves to Mai, especially Kutaro and Jack.)

Mai: (sarcastically) Who knew the old man would be so childish... sure, you DID kick Sora in the balls, but there were other ways for payback, and he simply chose kneeing you in the balls. (laughs) And both your children and Kutaro's children complain about my ego.

Jack: Wait, Kutaro and I had children?

Mai: Lots of them. (sighs) Anyway, you must be wondering why I'm here. Well, I'm telling you anyway. I am here to help my timeline unfold in the smoothest and most perfect way.

Kutaro: Okay... but why do you act so arrogantly?

Mai: (sarcastically) Ha! Blame the old man fot that. He used to be like that when he was a child.

Kagerou: (sighs) You HAD to bring that up, didn't you? (notices Ruan Mei's glare) Okay, okay, I USED to be like that, but that was much before Harumi-sensei adopted me and my wife. And I really hit anyonw I didn't find pleasing.

(He sighs as both he and Mai speak up together.)

Mai/Kagerou: (unison) What a ridiculous joke.

Mai: (normal tone) Anyway, in order to restore my timeline to its original perfect state, I'm willing to help Sora.

Asagi: You have a noble cause to fight for.

Mai: Please, it's not exactly noble, but... it's for a good cause indeed, to make sure my future with Daichi will go smoothly.

Asuka: And... who is this Daichi?

Mai: (points at Sora) His son with Black Swan.

(These words made Kagerou upset as he didn't plan on having his future daughter gaining a boyfriend, but he knew Sora was his student.)

Kagerou: (in mind) I can't hate Sora for something he can't control, right? He's my student after all. (sighs) I'd better just let things be as they are.

(To be continued)