(1) Mission Start

???- Don't be sassy with anybody ok?And make sure to befriend Taehyung.

"Yeah yeah!Now let me get ready for college! I'm gonna be late." You said while rolling your eyes.

"By the way if that boy or any other one tries to touch you,then tell me."

"Oh I don't need to, I'll kick those idiots where the sun doesn't shine."You chuckled.

"Ofcourse you'll,m'lady."
You could hear his slight chuckle which sounded hypnotic as usual due to his raspy voice.

"Well I'll hang up now Yoongs.Take care."

"You too."

Stuffing a sandwich in your mouth,you got ready and arranged your bag,ready to attend college.

You wore your helmet and sat on your black bike and started it feeling as fresh and energetic as ever.This bike surely adds up to your badass energy.

Soon you reached the college and parked your bike in the parking area,taking off your helmet.You flipped your silky black hair due to which some hair strands fell on your face.

Tucking those strands behind,you made your way to the entrance ready to start your first day at college or should we say...the mission?

"Coincidentally" your classes are the same as Taehyung.You silently entered the room and went to a girl who seemed lonely and lost in her own world.

"Hii! May I sit here please? Uhm I'm Y/n..Han Y/n!"

"Uh sure!Nice to meet you! I'm Lee Hana." She said in a honey voice and gave an appealing smile to you.

After the sweetly sweet introduction,there lied an awkward silence which was honestly comfortable to both of the girls.

Well having no need to make a conversation and just doing their own thing is what seemed the best to them.

"Perfect." Y/n thought in her mind. Well the main lead had made his entry in the room along with one bunny guy and a shortie.

And just after that the professor entered too. He glanced at you and signaled you to come over to the podium so that you can do the "traditional" awkward as fuck introduction...yeah.

"Hii I'm Han Y/n! I'm a student.. I mean transfer student! Let's live in peace and harmony because my opposite side isn't good to see." You faked smiled and went back to your seat,thinking about whatever the heck you just said mindlessly.

"Damn" was all you heard from your Honey Hana partner ( :P). Shrugging it off you just sat and started taking out the needed books for the lecture.

The classes went normal without you paying attention to the person you actually came for.

Lunch time

Well now is the time you'll start it all.
Cafeteria < "accidentally" bumping into him < asking for company < happily married < the nasty deeds < kids.

The end.

(Lmao just kidding)Ok back to the story-

You made your way to the cafeteria without having the thoughts to accompany Hana because no you don't want her to be connected to you in any way.Surprisingly she herself just silently went to the garden area.

You joined the queue just when Taehyung did and while taking the food you wanted,you made an eye contact with him.

"Uh hi" you said in a low voice awkwardly.
"Gotta show some shy acts.Dudes like it." You thought to yourself.

"Hey y/n!" He greeted back with a smile.

"You even remember my name?" "Ofcourse " he said while taking some more french fries.

He then made his way to the table where his other two friends were there while you stood there scanning the cafeteria thinking where could you sit.

The shortie friend of Taehyung who had plump lips and blonde hair,waved at you.

You frowned, yet waved back.He signaled you to come near them.You went there with clear expressions of hesitation.

"It seems you got no partner to sit with..you can sit with us." He said kindly yet with a hint of his flirting demeanor visible in that.

"Sure thanks I appreciate your concern." You said.
"Wait wasn't that a bit too formal.I gotta beat the shit up of my awkward anti-social self! Why am I so bad at being friendly??" You thought to yourself.

He just smiled and proceeded to introduce himself.

"I'm Park Jimin or the cutie guy." He winked at you.

"I think he meant the shortie guy but ok cutie ain't wrong too." You thought to yourself.

Then the bunny guy proceeded with "Hii I'm Jeon Jeongukk" with a bunny smile.

"And I'm Kim Taehyung!" He said with a deep manly voice,which very much contradicted with his actual adorable and bubbly aura...Cherry on top:the boxy smile.

I sat and ate my lunch with them.They shared some of their food with me and fought over the last piece of chicken.

In the end,to stop the chaos,I snatched it and ate it.Simple.

They stared at me with their mouths wide open looking like somebody just took away their last breath.

That sad over food? Understandable.

I shrugged and continued eating my remaining bit of food until Jimin poked me at the shoulder with a Slytherin smile.

"You're naughty huh? We're forgiving it because it's the first time you did it but next time be ready to get your food snatched and eaten by us."

"Sheesh I'd love a world war III over the mighty gem-like precious food!But now it's late, go to your classes!By the way the last one was extra delicious with extra spice!!"

You stood up and giggled before running away.

After reaching the class,your whole demeanor changed in a second.

You were back to your normal cold self and just dialed Yoongi's phone number.

"Already missing me huh?" was the first thing he said after picking up the call.

"Well true dat.Kinda missed your boring ass."

"Me or my ass?"

"Haha.Very funny." You rolled your eyes.

"Well did you interact with that boy?Is he easy one or one of those rich spoiled brats who think they own the world?"
Yoongi said with bitterness visible in his voice.

"Nah he's kinda ok...I think? Let's see. Well the reality is I'm here just for my mission so I can't really say anything even if he's an adorable shit or just a piece of shit."

***

Word count:1056

How's it??Bear with me for awhile...even though it's shitty in the starting,the main interesting actions and things are gonna come up soon after a few chapters.

Byie~(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)~