(10)Lil drama

"LEAVE ME" he shouted at the top of his lungs thinking you're gonna hurt his sister now.

You threw the belt..not over her but on the ground.But Heejin screamed while closing her eyes thinking she's gonna get hit. You just wanted her screams to reach his ears nothing else.

But when nothing seemed to ache,Heejin opened her eyes again and was confused.

"LEAVE MY SISTER! YOU CAN HIT ME ALL YOU WANT! IT WON'T BE GOOD FOR YOU B*TCH" Heejin's brother - Haechan was clearly agitated and scared at the same time.

You went to him once again. "Your sister is so fragile huh? She screamed like a bellbird just over one hit." You uttered while giving a lopsided grin.

He jerked around the ties once again glaring at you. It looked like he was murdering you in his head. You chuckled lowly while you swaggered out of the room.

You went to Heejin while she was still scared and looked like she was about to cry.

"What we have done to you? Please leave me and my brother alone. I beg you." She pleaded, in whose response, you just leaned towards her.

"Just a little drama and you'll be free. Easy right?" You winked at her slyly.

That was before you quickly grabbed her head and smashed it on...your hand which was on the surface of wall. But she screamed again... because of human reflexes ofcourse.

You took out your gun this time and shooted your shot just at the wall a bit far from her. Tears spilled down her cheeks as she was genuinely scared thinking you're really gonna kill her.

As soon as the sound of gunshot was heard you could hear a loud scream from her brother.

You told your co-worker to take care of Heejin while you went to her brother.

"Hey calm down dear brother. I just shot her leg till now. It will be more fun to directly fire at her head right? Should we let you see it?" You purred at him with a smug expression.

"Leave her. Please." This was the first time he used 'please' in his conversation with you. So you're hitting the right spot.

You smiled before getting to the main point.

"At one condition...which you're already aware of."

"But you will leave her then." He sounded nervous.

"Uh huh...not until I get assured that you're telling me the right info. You could be tricking me.Who knows?" You commented smugly while slightly smiling.

"I...I will tell you the location. You can get it checked. Just don't harm her and get her treated right now." He emphasised on the last words scarily.

"Hm hm. Sure mister. Let's first discuss about the location." You sat infront of him as he told you everything. But he didn't know where is the bomb planted. It was extremely confidential information which now nobody knew except for the boss himself.

So the people who planted the bomb...were killed too? Seems like it.

You quickly presented his sister infront of him after it was confirmed that whatever he was telling is true. His sister was safe and sound...not a single bruise. Except for the dried tears on her cheeks.

But this will be the last time that they both are gonna meet like this. Because ofcourse her "lovely" brother will be arrested and will rot in jail for numerous years.

"You're fine..." He trailed off happily,his eyes travelling everywhere,checking any signs of injury..but there was none.

You signed one of the agents to take Haechan out and other one to escort Heejin safely out of there.

You quickly got in the car with other agents ready to raid the location. You were going with all the equipments and guns and all. You firstly instructed the hacker to do his part.

He hacked all the system around and now you could see live footage of what was going around the place. He had also cut the signals around so that the boss wouldn't be able to contact anyone.

You were all in your civil dresses so that the guards won't be able to decipher the situation at the instant.

You all got out of the car at a safe distance from the hideout. Five agents went towards the four guards at the gate and they all got in a fight which ended pretty much quickly. All the guards were taken away passed out.

The real guards were made unconscious and the four agents took the place of guards.

You and the other agents also came out now but then suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder.

" I thought somebody was out of town?"

***

Word count:812

This one is slightly shorter than other chapters because I wanted to leave a cliff hanger :P

Hope you enjoyed~