(17)Plan for the weekend

You and Yoongi watched the movie together but you slept in between.

Yoongi kept laughing as he saw you sleeping with your mouth open. You looked so cute so he couldn't resist and ended up taking a few pics of you.

He pulled the blanket over you and slept while hugging you.

Time skip

You woke up in his arms the next morning. You freed yourself from his tight hug and got up to brush your teeth and freshen up. As you came back from bathroom,you found Yoongi,wide awake, sitting there.

"Good morning" he said in a husky and sleepy voice.

"Morning yoonie. I'll go and make breakfast,go freshen up."

"No wait I'll make it. You shouldn't move around too much or your cramps will worsen again."

"They are already the worst. What worse will happen?"

"You... Nevermind,banana smoothie or strawberry smoothie?"

"Banananana~" You singsonged blithely.

He went to bathroom to freshen up as you went to kitchen to make blueberry pancakes today.

Soon he also joined you to help you with cooking.

"By the way I wanted to visit Han. So what about going together after my college ends today?"

"Yeah no problem." He poured the smoothie in glasses for the two of you.

You both clinked your glasses together before drinking them silently in the serenity of your cozy space honeycombed with powder blue and white colour.

Slow mornings like these where you had no worries of any mission,killing,crime etc., were your favourite. Getting to spend time with your loved ones was one of the luxuries you could barely afford. Moments like these are rare for you which made you cherish them like nothing else.

The saying is true...

People don't value the presence of something until they lose it.

"Well I gotta go to college now. You should also proceed for work now." You said after you both were done having breakfast.

"Hm. I'll drop you there." Yoongi said as he suddenly shoved a piece of chocolate in your mouth.

"You can go alone. I'll go on my bike only or else I'll have to come on foot after the college ends."

"I could come to pick you as we will go together to meet Han."

"Are you forgetting that I'm there for a mission? You showing up is unwanted there,right?"

"Yeah. Tsk." He shook his head and you both walked out of the apartment.

...

You entered the college in a happy mood. You were about to enter the class when you got a phone call.

"Did you punch her that day?"

"Yes...I did. Because at that time she was being an obstacle."

"Apologize to her. Maybe then she'll be ready to be trained by you." You didn't want to,but it was your boss' order which you can never disobey.

"I will. But that doesn't guarantee the fact that she'll like me afterwards."

"I know. But she is upset from you. So just do it for me."

"Ok sir."

You felt annoyed honestly. Because yesterday she didn't even help you in the most needed time. But fair enough,you shouldn't have punched her just like that. Maybe.

You stormed into the class without glancing at anybody else. You just straight up went to her.

"Hana."

"I think I already cleared the fact tha-"

"Yes you did. I'm not here for begging you to be my friend. I just have one unfinished business with you. Will you kindly listen to that?"

"Whatever. Say it."

"I'm sorry...for punching you that day. I was bounded in that horrible situation where saving numerous people was my topmost priority and you were being an obstacle.So I pushed you away like that."

She just chuckled after hearing you.

"Dad asked you to say so, right? You think I'm a fool? Your apology is forced ofcourse."

"Yes he asked me to. But my reasoning is not at all forced. Whatever I said after sorry is true."

She huffed and leaned closer to your ear to whisper something,"One day I'll hear things which will be more than a sorry and purely from the heart.Just wait and watch."

She walked away after saying all that. You just looked at her retreating back and soon you too,just careened back to your seat.

Jungkook made his way to you and greeted you.

"Good morning kook. I'm genuinely sorry for yesterday."

"Hey it's ok! I understand. It's good enough that you didn't throw your slipper or something at me like my noona." You just laughed at his remark.

"By the way have you guys started that project?" You asked while taking out your books.

"Not now. But we are planning to stay for one extra hour in library to start it. It'd be good if you join us too."

"Ohh I will. But not today. I have some plans today."

"Ok sure! We will start it together tomorrow!"

"Yupp!" You said and did a high five with him.

Taehyung came to you guys after listening to your conversation.

"What topic are you gonna cover?" He asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Something regarding astronomy for sure."

"Oh wow.What about stars then?"

"Hm good idea!" You exclaimed and did a thumbs up to him.

"We can do stargazing in the following days then. It'll be like a good camping night!"

"Awesome!Which day though??"

"Around this weekend?"

"Yayy!!" You and Jungkook cheered at the same time.

"Yah what's this hype about?!" Jimin dropped in querying about it.

Taehyung told him their plan for the upcoming weekend.

"Hana would you like to come too?" Jimin asked excitedly.

"Yes!" She said in a cheerful tone.

"Ok then deal!" Taehyung said while doing the closed fist upside down gesture.

Then the professor entered and asked everyone if they had decided their topics for the project.

Everybody replied collectively in affirmation.

You all were really really excited for the camping.

A falling star would be the sign of decline of your misery perhaps because it would be fulfilling the void of love in the hearts of two.

***

Word count:1030

Stargazing is so dreamy & romantic!<3

Do you guys like astronomy and space stuffs too??

Tysm for 300+ reads lovely readers!<3