(16) Chocolates

Double update<3

It was finally the time to go home.You bid goodbye to the three boys and went to your bike but you weren't really in the condition to even ride it.

You just sat on your bike for a good one minute,not even starting it.

You then caught the sight of Taehyung coming towards you.

"I can drop you to home if you're in too much pain." He suggested worriedly.

"Uh then what about your own vehicle? It's ok. I will go just in a minute or so."

"I didn't bring any vehicle today. I came here on foot. So no worries."

"But my apartment is far from this college. So you'll have to go a long way to go back to home again." You didn't want him to be troubled by any of this.

"If it seems like a long way then I'll take a cab. Don't worry about me!"

You sighed feeling defeated by him and just nodded, finally agreeing to him.

You got off the bike and let him have the front seat while you sat behind him. You were still having a hard time to sit straight because of the extreme pain you were bearing.

"Hold me."

"Huh?"

"You heard me the first time."He said as he slightly smiled while looking down.

As you slowly held his shoulder with one hand he started the bike.

On the way to your apartment he suddenly stopped the bike. You looked at him in confusion.

"Give me a minute." He said before getting off the bike and going to a convenience store.

You just waited for him out there till then.Just in a few minutes,he came back with paper bags in his hands.

"Here you go!" He said handing you the bags as he sat on the bike again.

You didn't ask him anything, thinking he bought something for himself. He started the bike again and soon you were outside your apartment.

He got off the bike and you handed him the bags again but he denied to take them.

"These are for you pabo!" He shook his head.

"For me?Why?" You asked with the expressions of confusion clear on your face.

"Ah I just bought some chocolates and dessert for you as it's that time of the month."

"Oh but you really didn't need to do that. Thank you so much for thinking that deeply. But I can't accept-" Before you could continue he cut you off saying, "Am I a stranger who'll kidnap you by offering you drugged chocolates??" He said with mischief visible in his tone.

"I'm not saying that but still...ok fine I'm accepting these for now but don't bother next time by buying so many things like this."

"It's just food dear." He winked at you to which you just blinked your eyes a couple of times,being speechless to say anything.

Is this boy tryna seduce me by his winks?Aish what am I even thinking??

You shook your head, getting yourself out of your own thoughts.

"It's just that I don't like when someone spends their money on me. I feel guilty for that later on."

" Miss Independent it's ok for friends to do that! We even shamelessly steal each other's food and here you're thinking that much about this."He shook his head in disappointment dramatically.

"Ok ok! Thank you." You smiled at him with gratitude.

"Yah no need to thank me!Just go and sleep nicely." He gently ruffled your hair and went away with his hands in pockets as you just watched his back.

This boy...

You just smiled and walked to the door of your apartment.

You didn't even bother to change your clothes or anything, just straight up walked to your bed to sleep while tightly hugging your plushie and curling around it.

Haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon

Haruman neowa naega sonjabeul su itdamyeon

Haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon

Haruman (haruman)

Neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon
(Do it do it do it)

Neowa haruman itgireul barae barae

...

That was when you finally picked up your phone.

10 missed calls from Yoongles.

"Shib- I slept throughout all those 9 missed calls?!"

You were shocked at yourself but just sat up and stretched yourself while yawning and called him back.

"What happened?Are you finee??" You asked in panic thinking he perhaps called due to some emergency.

"That's what I should ask!Why weren't you picking my calls?"

"Because I was sleeping... ofcourse duh."

"I freaking called ten times and still?!"

"Ah maybe I was too deep in sleep.Sorryy!" You unknowingly pouted while responding to him.

"Oh this time I'm forgiving you but don't do it next time...You just gave me a mini heart attack!"

"Ohk sure grandpa!" You said playfully while yawning once again.

"By the way why did you call me?" You asked.

"Uh just normally... nothing special. Just wanted to ask about your well-being." He said not knowing how much this made you smile internally.

"I'm fine just periods make me wanna die. What about you?"

"Ohh do you want me to come over?We could watch some movies and cuddle. I'm good though."

"Why not?!"

He just giggled and hanged up on you saying he's coming over just in half an hour.

You just laid on the bed again till he came.

In your PJs,you walked lazily to the door to open it.

"Helloo m'lady."

You didn't reply but just nodded and grabbed his hand to drag him inside.

"Here." He gave the dark chocolate he brought for you.

"Ahh I should've told you that you don't need to bring these. Taehyung already gave me alot. But okie. Thank youuu!" You said pointing to the paper bags on your table.

"Now you have a stock for the next two weeks I guess. Enjoy~" He said and plopped down on the couch and grabbed the remote.

"Which movie?" He asked to which you just shrugged saying,"Whatever you say."

"What about La La Land?"

"Good idea!"

***

Word count:1011

I wanted to make it fluff but you know mood swings gotta be there lmao.