(11)Swift-lift

"I thought somebody was out of town?"

You quickly pointed a gun at the person's head. It was...Hana? You didn't expect her to be in this field.

"Hey y/n...calm down. I'm the infamous daughter of your one and only boss."

You still didn't budge and growled at her. "Who are you? I won't think for even a second before killing you. "

"Lee Dohyun...His daughter Lee Hana .You didn't know me of course but I knew you. " She said without being scared of the gun at all.

"His daughter is abroad. You can't fool me." You were utterly confused at how did she even get here firstly.

"I was. But this year I came back. And you already know that dad never lets his family get into these agent things. But you know what I wanted to be an agent too...willingly."

"You're wasting my time. Even if you're his daughter, you should go away from here right now. You may want to be an agent but you're a newbie. It's not safe here. I'll send one of the workers with you." You practically beamed with impatience because right now nothing mattered more than people's lives.

"You think I came here for nothing huh? I want to prove myself too. My dad wants me to be trained by you... By his most favorite agent. I am better than you. But you always overshine me. Do you even know how unfair it is to me?!" She glared at you while taking out her own gun and pointing it at you.

"Not this bullshit right now. " You hissed at her before blowing a punch at her jaw fiercely which caused her to fall down abruptly. You signed one of the agents to tackle her because you didn't have time for this shit right now.

The agent tried to convince her to silently go back with him. She was bitter at all this but at the end with a hardened expression she went in one of the cars.

You rolled your eyes at the unpleasant interaction you just had with the most unexpected person.

No you didn't have any kind of enmity with your boss' daughter, infact you would even give up your own life to protect his family. But right now your priority is something else and you don't like unnecessary obstructions in that.

You moved quickly with other agents inside. Ready for a huge fight you checked all the rooms silently with a gun,ready to shoot whoever comes in between. The scene pained you. There were many young teens and adults who were unconscious or high. This was what the huge team with you came for.

These people were victims of human trafficking and other illegal activities. Their bodies were used to transport drugs abroad and these people were sold for huge amounts of money too.

Your team quickly rescued them while some more of you still moved forward while knocking out the guards coming in the way simultaneously.

There was it...the main room where the boss was having some deal with his clients for the remaining drugs. He was going to sell them for a really huge amount of money.

You and your team were ready with guns while wearing bulletproof jackets inside.
The boss didn't seem to have any idea of the hacking of his systems till now. Immersed in the meeting you see.

You and your team entered the room in a rush while pointing guns st everyone present there. The boss seemed angry and quickly shouted for his guards. The agents quickly arrested the clients and other people while guards also came in the room pointing their guns at your team.

"Drop your guns down or else my guards will kill you all." The boss roared.

"Oh no what will we do now??!" You said in a hushed voice showing panic before your expression changed into a smug one as you smiled.

And boom!The guards pointed their guns at the boss now. Guards? No, the agents of your team.

"Ohh...well what time is it now?" The boss said still calm and checked his watch.

"Where is the bomb planted?"Your eyes bored into him as you asked with restlessness.

"Mhm just 45 minutes left." He laughed like a psycho while saying that.

You went to him and grabbed him by his neck."You will be killed if you don't tell us."

"Oh sure...along with me,so many more people wil die." He once again laughed but you slapped him hard.

You quickly instructed all the agents to search everything and check his laptop.

The hacker opened the laptop and took out every bit of information from it, quickly checking all the files but there was no trace about the location of bomb there.

Some other agents kept beating the boss so that he would tel the information but no use.

Then you checked his phone and saw all the chats and all his call logs.You checked his documents there too but still there was nothing about it. Until you checked a particular booking of cab for a particular place from a few days ago.

You went to the boss again and uttered that name infront of him in a sassy tone.

"So...Swift-lift cabs huh?"

He tried to maintain his expressions as normal one. But his eyes told it all.

You knew things about kinesic behaviour too.

You quickly signed other agents to arrest him and called at your organisation to send a huge team of bomb detectors,police officers, doctors etc. there.

Just 20 minutes more.

But before you could yourself go there a gunshot could be heard across the room.

***

Word count:1003

How was the chapter?I feel that it lacked alot :3

Well I'll complete this book in this month only. Because I'll be going somewhere else fot higher studies. So I'm literally on the phone all the day. I'll do double updates while keeping more chapters in draft.