(27) Birthday

It was finally the day you all had planned everything for. You all wished Kook a happy birthday at 12 o'clock too.

He came to college in his usual attire - hoodie and jeans. The boy was attacked by a tight hug from Tae and Jimin. After them you also hugged him and wished him again while genuinely smiling.

Hana also did the same. There's this thing, Hana is good to everyone but when it comes to you?

Jealousy is a disease.

Not like you care.

The lectures proceeded as usual. After all the lectures ended,you walked up to Jungkook.

"Hey Kook! Can you do me a favour please?"

"Yeah?"

"Actually I saw this really cool shop for bikers. And Tae & Jimin have some work so can you come along with me as you're a biker too?"

"Awesome!! Suree!!!" He gave his sweet bunny smile to you while nodding.

You did a short "yes!!" gesture mentally before smiling back at him.

...

And like that in the evening time when the Sun was about to set,you brought him to the building and now you both were in the lift. As you brought him to the rooftop it was dark everywhere until a big curtain was pulled down and there was it.

The shades of pink and orange were the array of the unruly beauty of the sky while the sun was going down. The balloons and decorative lights were truly lacklustre infront of the natural mural of the vault of heaven. These beautiful lights displayed along with their wires were like little black paintings added to the big acrylic artwork of pastel hues.

Jungkook stood there shook for a minute. Until Jimin blew a party horn in his ear, he looked at him with a wide smile as his eyes crinkled and nose scrunched to give way to a very beautiful sight of him.

Smile is truly the best makeup anybody could wear.

Soon he blew the candle as you all sang the birthday song for him. As he was about to cut the cake Taehyung stopped him quickly.

"Wait!"

"Saengil Chukha Hamnida!! Saengil Chukha Hamnida!! saranghaneun Jeongukk-shii~ Saeng-il chukahamnidaaa!!"

His parents had made their entry.

Jungkook quickly ran to them and hugged them tightly. The boy looked like he was about to cry out of happiness. And he did.

You were looking at them with a smile while your heart was in a catastrophe of various emotions. Emotions that came out due to the scene of a son hugging his parents in happiness. Something you couldn't do. A touch which is now alien to you.

But you didn't let it show on your face. And now Jungkook was cutting the cake with his parents by his side, he firstly fed the cake to both of them and then to the other two boys. He finally came to feed you the piece of cake you just ate a bit and didn't hesitate in booping his nose and smearing the cake on his face. He whined and then laughed in joy. Pure joy.

Happiness looks great on you.

After enjoying the cake and snacks you all were now dancing in pairs.

His parents, you & Taehyung, Jimin & Hana while Jungkook sulked.

"Yahh that's not fair!!" He stopped the music while pouting.

You all now stood awkwardly with your partners as the music stopped.

"All of you are dancing while the birthday boy is standing here single."

You all cracked up at his complaint.

"Let's just dance all together without being in pairs." You suggested and played the music again.

Now you all were just vibing to the music with the brightest smiles. No camera no shits. Because it was the heart which was capturing all these beautiful moments for you all to always remember them and smile at the thought of them.

As everyone felt tired,you all just sat down and decided to play cards. The loser would get a punishment.

And our first loser was the birthday boy himself.

" I can get exemption right? I'm the birthday boy afterall."

"Oh ok! But as the birthday boy please give us the demo atleast."

He sighed and pouted slightly accepting his 'fate'.

His punishment was to wear little pretty pink bows and dance on 'Cheer up' by Twice.

Easy.

Jungkook looked absolutely adorable in the bows and while doing the shy shy thing. Aww.

You all were now ready to go home after having some dinner. You ate your dinner and had some cold drink in last.

After that you returned to home.

You didn't drink any alcohol so you were tension free. Now you would be able to look out for Taehyung's safety easily. You smiled at yourself and dozed off, pretty quickly than usual,to take your beauty sleep peacefully.

...

*Muffle sounds*

"Take him there.What will his bodyguard do now huh?"

...

"It's literally afternoon now. Why isn't she picking up the calls??"

"Let's just go to her apartment now."

...

"Is she crazy? Taehyung is lost!! And she is not answering the calls. What's even happening?!"

***

Word count:850

A short chapter because I love cliffhangers.

It's the main plot girlies<3 (or bois- I don't think there are any but yea anyways-)

:)