(3)Bullfrog

Y/n's POV

You came back home and soon as you expected you got the call.

Well now you gotta be more careful as it is already started.

You then hopped on your couch and opened your laptop to do some research of Taehyung's friends too.

After some research you got to know that they come from clean backgrounds and they're just normal guys but no that's not where you stop.

Because there can be the slightest chance of them being a threat too.

After all the time spent on laptop you just lay down on couch and just by closing your eyes you quickly fall asleep due to exhaustion.

The next day

You woke up suddenly due to the ringing of your phone.

Puzzled and frustrated,you woke up and answered it.

It was Jimin calling you.

Oh yes you shared your one of the temporary numbers with the three of them.

"Hey y/n when will you come to Jungkook's dorm?And don't forget to bring some snacks!" Jimin said cheerfully while you sounded like a bullfrog on the verge of dying when you replied.

"No hi hello just business huh." You thought.

"Yeah good night" was all said before ending the call and proceeding to sleep again.

Again your phone ringed.

"WHAT"

"Oii calm down m'lady" It was our one and only Yoongi this time.

You whined like a little kiddo before fake crying.

"Why can't you all let me sleep peacefully today??After so many days I finally slept without nightmares ahhhh!!"

"You all??"

"Jimin called just before you" You said in an annoyed tone.

"And you didn't tell me you made more friends huh" Yoongi said and you could imagine him furrowing his eyebrows while standing in the pregnant lady pose.

"Oh it's just a friend of Taehyung so ofcourse he became my friend too and Jungkook too."

"Woah buy 1 get 2 free."

"Yeah now let me sleep or I'll fucking kill you."

"Oh trust me you won't." Yoongi said in a laid back sassy tone.

"Yeah whatever petite bish"

"Also it's good to hear that you didn't get those nightmares this time.Try going therapy for once atleast... it'll help."

"No yoongs.You know my situation so please let's not talk about it."

"It's not your situation but the walls you build around yourself... that's what is making you suffer and you know that."

"Whatever." You mumbled.

"One day I'll just kidnap you and forcefully send you to therapist."

"You can't."

"I can.Absolutely."

"If that's your way of saying that you're coming to meet me then make sure to bring Iced Americano with you."

"From her cafe?"

"Ofcourse." You smiled slightly this time at some nice memories.

"Well bye then I'll be coming around in an hour,cool?"