(25) Drunken mess

Double update<3

And that was the last day where you all had fun because now...exams were approaching. F*ck whoever invented exams.

You all were immersed in studies and didn't have time for anything else.

The five of you did group study too but it was only chit-chats and timepass in the name of group study.So the final conclusion was to study alone.

And like that,whole three weeks went away swiftly in a whoosh.

On the day of last examination all the students finally ran out of the college.

You all had decided to meet at the karaoke place to have fun.

At the karaoke spot

You all booked a room for yourselves.Jimin even bought bottles of Soju.

And soon the fun started.

"Yes okay okay
Tteoreojigi silheo neowa
Can I be a pet
Keep on grooming
Keep kkukkkuging
Gyesok ne yeope
Biwo nae jari
Geurae ne yeope biwo nae jari"

Till this you were singing nice and normal. But...as soon as this verse came,

"Feel like Cinderella
Naega byeonhae!!"

You all sang it,more like shouted crazily. But Jungkook literally started barking in the last part of the song.

"Let's play forever
I just wanna be your dog
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
I just wanna be your dog
Oh oh oh oh!"

Turns out that the boy had chugged down half the bottle.

Drunk kook is crazy.

After this Jungkook was singing 'Daddy' by PSY.

"How you like me now?
How you like me now?
Hey, where'd you get that body from?
I got it from my daddy
I got it, got it
Hey, where'd you get that body from?
I got it from my dad, dad, dad, dad, dad
Dad, dad, dad, dad, dad
Dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, daddy
I got it from my dad, dad, dad, dad, dad
Dad, dad, dad, dad, dad
Dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, daddy"

While singing it, he even started twerking sexily to which you all laughed hysterically while drinking the soju...except Taehyung who didn't want to drink.

In between all this mess you suddenly stood up while stumbling and snatched the mic from Jungkook.

"WAEE KURACHII MOLLAAAaaaAAaAaAAA!!!!" You loudly sang breaking everybody's ears.

Soon everybody joined you, singing the same phrase as if in a choir.

And then you all started singing another such phrase in a fake deep voice while Taehyung made his already deep voice extra deep.

"Na keudae-ye-ge modu
deuririteojil keot gateun
inae sarangeul"

(Author: Props to anyone who guesses this song! I found it on internet after a long time of searching because it's hard to find songs just by the romanised lyrics I've heard-)

Then it was Jimin who became the lead in singing.

"Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga
Naega jeil jal naga
Je-je-jeil jal naga

Bom, ra-ta-ta-ta, ta-ta-ta-ta-ta!"

He flipped his non-existent long hair while singing it sassily. You were a drunken mess too. While Jimin was singing you slapped his booty while hooting loudly.

Taehyung quickly grabbed your hand and huffed while glaring at you. You yanked your hand from his grip and cupped both of his cheeks. You leaned closer while pouting and murmuring something,"Eeeyocuteiyaskfh". After realising the narrow distance between your faces,he quickly backed away after removing your hands.

You looked behind and saw Hana who was laying on the floor while swaying her limbs like she was swimming on the floor.You also laid down beside her to do the same.

Taehyung shook his head in disbelief while trying to control his laughter. He quickly took out his phone to capture all of this mess on his phone.

One of the best memories plus meme material.

Finally the karaoke session ended. Taehyung was the only sober one while the others were going crazy.

He had quite a hard time carrying all of them to his car one by one.

Jungkook was on the passenger seat while you, Jimin and Hana were on the backseat.

Taehyung firstly dropped Jimin and Jungkook to their home and then he tried to ask Hana about her address but she just kept saying,"I'm Peppa Pig *snort* *snort* "

Suddenly you looked at Taehyung and said,"I know dis pwig's aUddresh!!"

"Really??"

"Yechhhh!!"

You actually brought him to the correct address. Ofcourse you knew that address by heart because it was your boss' house where you used to live too.

You opened the gate for Hana to come out and then with her you walked to the door and ringed the door bell.

"SSIR TAKE YOUR PIGGY!" You shouted while continuously ringing the doorbell.

Taehyung ran to you and placed his hand over your mouth while his another hand gripped your hand to stop the noise.

Soon your boss came out with a frown on his face.

Taehyung bowed to him and unexpectedly even in your drunk state you also bowed. But you continued to be in that bowing position, hanging there with both of your hands down like you were zombie or something.

Taehyung explained everything to the boss and after saying sorry for the mess you created he went away while dragging you along with him.

You were now on the passenger seat. Taehyung finally reached your apartment and made you get out of the door. He grabbed your hand and made you walk to your apartment with him.

You were now crazily ringing your own doorbell while shouting,"SALLL TAKE ME TOO!! I'M YOUR PIG TOO!!!" You were whining and getting emotional for God knows what.

Taehyung rubbed his temples and hesitantly tried to check your pockets to take out the key himself.

Luckily he found the keys.

He made you lay on the bed and covered you in the duvet. He kept the Hangover tablet on the nightstand and finally went back to his home.

Such a drunken but adorable mess she is.

***

Word count:1057

Songs used in the chapter:

1. Cat & dog by TXT
2.Daddy by PSY
3.Wae kurachi molla by Jay Why PeeEee
4.I'll give everything to you by Lee Jang Hee (It was sung continuously by Jk in an old karaoke vlive)
5.I am the best by 2ne1