(12)Bomb-blast

As you heard the gunshot,you looked back only to find that the boss had shot Han...the hacker of your team.

He was shot near abdomen. You were the actual target but Han came behind you as he saw that you were about to be shot.

There was a rush as other agents came back quickly to grab the gun from the boss meanwhile you ran to Han to clog his wound. You opened the buttons of your shirt and tied it around his abdomen area where the blood was flowing out of his wound. You had worn a bulletproof jacket inside which was now visible.

You made sure the wound was totally clogged before you picked up Han on your back in a piggyback position. You kept his leg around your waist tightly so that he would be in a relative recovery position as your hand swept around his head to keep him more steady.

You ran out of the room and quickly grabbed your bike which was already there as one agent brought it for you beforehand.

You made him sit on the bike while still holding him from one hand and rode the bike with just one hand on full speed.

You kept shouting for people to give you way. Your full focus was on making Han end up in hospital for treatment. There on the bomb prone spot,bomb detectors and police officers were already doing their part.People were being mobilised so that no one would be in danger.

You were causing chaos everywhere until you reached the hospital. You made Han lay on stretcher with the help of nurses and told them your identity so they wouldn't demand money firstly for his operation because as for now you didn't have any money and time for their document procedures.

After Han was admitted you quickly started your bike again to reach the bomb prone spot. It even included an elementary school nearby.

15 minutes left...

As you went there you saw people were being sent to buses. There were alot of buses. You went to the bomb detectors first. They still hadn't found the bomb.

Soon enough the media reached there. One more pain in the ass.

You took the loud speaker and announced from a distance.

"I request the media people to go away for now because your lives are much more important than live reporting. There are buses here so you guys can use them to be safely mobilised to a safer place. Please don't make our officers force you to your way out. Thank you."

After you announced this,the police officers were interacting with media reporters to make them go away for their own safety while you were monitoring other people.

Your eyes fell on a pregnant woman who was still standing there,weeping loudly but in such a rush no one was paying attention to her.

With all possible haste,you went to her and tried to guide her way to the bus but she yanked your hand and started to go back.

"My child...he is still in the home but no one is listening to me!I can't go without him!"

"Where is your home? Don't worry I'll bring him to you but please make your way to the gate of the bus atleast."

She pointed at her house and you took swift steps towards it. The child was sleeping on his bed peacefully unaware of all the chaos outside.

You picked him up in a cradle hold and made your way out of the house.Then you helped the woman and child to get in the bus safely.

You ran to the bomb detectors again but they still hadn't found it.

After a few minutes they finally found it. The bomb detectors were now trying to diffuse the bomb but it was hard.

"Mam it'll need atleast 10-15 minutes to be diffused properly but we have only 5 minutes until this bomb will blast."

You didn't delay in snatching the bomb from the hands of them as you started your bike and went far from them.

It was on full speed again as your heartbeats rose higher and higher.

2 minutes left...

Your target location was Han river.

As soon as you reached the shore of Han river,you ran hastily to the electric boat with bomb in your hands.

You jumped in it and started it right away going far from the shore. Only 40 seconds were left now.

You had training in riding several kinds of vehicles just for these types of emergencies.

25 seconds left...

When you felt like you had reached a safe distance from the shore,you threw the bomb in water and turned back to quickly go as far as possible from the bomb because if you stayed nearby then the shockwaves and pressure intensity from nuclear explosion could even kill you.

You went farther and farther from the bomb...And then, it exploded.

The water splashed and huge waves came over. The pressure intensity and shock waves along with bubble pulsation made you puke out some blood and caused severe injuries on your back but you continued going away with the electric boat.

You caught the image of several police officers on the shore and a few rescuers before you passed out completely.

The bomb blast was all over the news till then and you were being appreciated by everybody even though your identity wasn't revealed,allowed from the fact that you are an agent who was the main lead in this mission.

You were still unconscious when you were supplied with first aid and transferred to hospital for better treatment.

"Silly girl...You didn't even think of your own life!You can't even imagine what would happen to me if you died..."

***

Word count:1002

Was this chapter intense enough?I wanted to make it cool~

Lol my search history is all about first aid (for Han) and nuclear explosions right now >.<