(20)Waterfall

The next day firstly Hana woke up and came out of the tent only to see the two of you sleeping while Taehyung's leg was over you and his hands around your waist.

She stood there speechlessly like some snake bit her. Nevertheless she went to you both and started shaking Taehyung.

Taehyung woke up and sat with sleepy eyes and looked around, probably trying to remember where he is.

"Yeah?" He asked seeing Hana standing there with hands on her hips.

"Nothing I'm just waking everyone up." She turned back and entered the tent again to wake Jimin and Jungkook up.

Taehyung gazed at you who was sleeping with her mouth open beside He tried to close your mouth by pressing your lips together but you opened it again.

Cute.

He grinned and then called you to wake up.

"Y/n wake up. Y/n-ah..." He said in a gentle tone as if you were a fragile flower that he would protect forever.

You didn't even budge with that tone though. Jimin came out still looking drowsy.

Taehyung again shook you and tried to wake you up. But you were sleeping like a living dead body.

Jimin suddenly screamed with his Busan satoori,"Yahhh fireee!!fireee!!!"

You woke up in an instant and grabbed his hand along with Taehyung's hand. Then you ran to Hana and Jungkook bit suddenly your steps halted when you realised something.

"Where is the...fire?" You looked confused because just right now everyone would know that you're not the Y/n they know. You went into your agent mode,ready to save them somehow,as soon as you heard the word 'fire'.

Jimin looked at Taehyung and then they both started laughing loudly.

"I just said so to wake you up!But what were you even doing huhh?? Grabbing our hands and moving like a crazy maniac haha!!" He said and started laughing again.

"Maniac?!" You stood there like a grandma with your hands at your hips and it looked like soon gas would come out from both of your ears.

Didn't expect the angry you to look so adorable.

"Ok ok guys chill out! Let's go to our next destination. There is a waterfall just a few kilometres away!!" Jungkook chimed in glee while showing off his bunny smile.

You all packed your stuff and sat in the van. You were still sleepy though.

Jimin noticed that and said,"How are you always so sleepy huh?Even in the college you always look like you're about to sleep any time."

Because I need to be awake for numerous nights for my missions plus when I actually sleep my nightmares don't help.

"I don't know it's just good to sleep, isn't it?" You just said after thinking for a moment.

"Yeah true because for us students sleep is such a luxury." Jungkook retorted and you all nodded,agreeing with him.

You suddenly recalled about Taehyung's painting.

"Hey when are you going to show us your painting??Sorry I forgot to ask that yesterday." You snooped around in, curious about his painting.

His eyes widened as he didn't expect you to ask about it now. He pursed his lips for awhile and then said,"It's not complete now."

You frowned but just believed what he said.

By and by,you all arrived to the waterfall. They all ran wildly while you sauntered observing all your surroundings, taking in its mesmerizing scenery.

The soothing burble of waterfall relaxed your mind. You were happy that your periods were already over.

Jungkook,Jimin and Taehyung were shirtless and just wearing their shorts.

You were not a big fan of revealing clothes so you still had your shorts and a crop top on. Hana wore a similar attire as well.

The three boys screamed loudly while jumping into the water. They splashed water on eachother. Jungkook told you both to come too. You also jumped in it while smiling widely. Hana also joined you all in last.

You all had terrific fun there.In less than an hour you finally got out of the water and just sat there on the shore with your legs immersed in water.

At a later time all of them got out of the water.In a nearby public complex,after paying some money,you all went to change your clothes.

(There are public complexes with rooms that can be booked.If there aren't,just imagine. O⁠_⁠o)

After you were done changing your clothes,you recieved a call.

"Mark?" You frowned before answering the call.

"Hey y/n I got some news for you."

"What?"

"I've observed a car which has been following your van ever since the starting of your trip. The car no. is 싫34아 6907."

"Hm I'll take care of this matter. Thanks for informing me."

"Welcome." He shortly said before hanging up on you.

...

You all were at a restaurant now.You excused yourself from them to go to washroom.

Beside the washroom,there was the backside exit door. So you got outside.

You walked around the area to check the presence of that particular car.

"What are you doing here?" You looked back to see Hana.

"I could ask the same." You squinted your eyes displaying a questioning gaze.

"They sent me to see why you were taking so much time to come back." Hana said as she crossed her hands over her chest.

"Oh I see. You don't need to know what I was doing. I'm coming back in a minute. You can go." You said before turning your back to her and proceeding forward.

She again came back infront of you and held you by your collar.

You eyed her and then her hand which was holding your collar. "You better back up before I go into my mode." You said in
a hushed tone.

"What if I don't?" She smirked at you.

***

Word count:1006

Fishy fishyy~

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter!<3