(14) Misunderstanding

Double update<3

"How are you? We missed you.By the way I have recorded the video of Jimin and Kook dancing on Buri Buri in streets,for you. Don't tell them though." He giggled cutely,breaking out in his adorable boxy smile.

"I'm pretty good. What about you??Thank you soo much!!" You said responding with the same amount of energy while Hana was there standing like a third wheel in between.

"I'm good too. See this!" He said taking out his phone and playing the video, "They look so cute in these costumes though."

Hana also peeked over you to see the video on phone.

Jimin and Jungkook were wearing dinosaur and bunny onesies respectively. They looked absolutely adorable in them not gonna lie.

 They looked absolutely adorable in them not gonna lie

You laughed wholeheartedly seeing their dance but you didn't realise that someone was smiling from ear to ear while watching you laugh

When you looked up at Taehyung again,he was already looking at you but broke the eye contact as soon as you caught him.

Why is her laugh so addicting?It makes me want to be lost in it forever...

As the video was done Hana nudged you saying,"I thought you wanted to walk around or something?"

"Uh yeah let's go! Taehyung we'll be coming back before the class starts.Sorry byieee!" You said before running outside with Hana as Taehyung just waved at you with confusion visible clearly on his face.

You both went around the cafeteria. You sat on one of the chairs there. And now, you were drop dead serious.

"So hana...Your dad wants me to train you. I know you don't want that. I have already asked your dad to go by your choice only. But if still your dad tells you to come to me then I can do nothing."

"I would have no problem in being trained by you if I was just a beginner but I know I have more potential. He never appreciated me for whatever I did. I want to prove myself but your presence makes it impossible for me. You know what let's make a deal."

You folded your hands over your chest before sitting straight. "What?"

"You can get as much as money you want...just leave the organization or transfer somewhere else. By somewhere else I mean another country." She said confidently.

"What makes you think that I'll obey you?" You said as your eyes darkened.

"Because you owe us big time, don't you? I'm your boss' daughter. So you ought to obey my orders too."

"Oh really? I'll have to ask for your dad's permission though... don't you think?" You smiled sarcastically.

"You know he wouldn't let you go. He likes you more than me! You're being selfish!" She snapped at you, raising her voice causing few people to look at you.

"That's a misunderstanding. He likes me and treats me as his daughter but he loves you. I've seen that over these years. That is why he sent you abroad while he trained me here to be an agent. He wanted you to be safe. He isn't even willing to give you training at first place. But just for your sake,he agreed."

"Don't try to gaslight me. I know it all. Good. Have fun while you can. You are snatching my rights and my dad from me."

"Hana that's your own thought process. I can do nothing for that. But please know that your dad will do anything for you. He loves you more than anything else in this world."

"Huh..." She chuckled sadly before getting up and going away from you.You also got up to go to class.

As you entered the class,you saw Jimin and Jungkook were also there now. They were talking about the bomb blast only.

"That agent saved them all really." Jimin spoke as his eyes sparkled with pride.

"I heard it was a female agent." Taehyung said.

"She's really cool. Totally my type. I wish I could meet her someday." Jungkook said with apparently big heart eyes,already simping over somebody who was just there between them... without them knowing.

Hana looked at you while hearing their statements. You avoided her eye contact and just went to your seat.

Both of them made their way to you now.

"Y/n-ah did you hear about the bomb blast?" Jimin asked as he slumped down on the seat beside you.

"Ofcourse." You responded shortly while fidgeting with your pen.

"I would literally date her!!" Jungkook said excitedly.

"You haven't even seen her face and you don't even know her personality." You objected.

"I fell for her bravery,quick witted persona plus she saved numerous people by risking her own life so she's kind and selfless. Looks doesn't matter..for me."

"You have a crush on her,you mean?"

"Yuppp!!" He said cutely showing off his bunny smile as his eyes crinkled,his nose scrunched, displaying a cute bubbly self of him.

"Good luck on meeting her haha." You said while mentally smiling at the fact that his new crush is just infront of him without him knowing.

"Well somebody's lucky that his crush is just there...no good luck needed on meeting her hehee." Jimin popped in between, mischievously smiling as his eyes squished while his rosy cheeks plumped up more due to his cheekbones rising up.

"Who?" You asked curiously.

"Just someone." He said while slightly pouting.

"Yahh tell me!"

"Aniyooo!!" He laughed before going back to his seat and then you caught the sight of Taehyung who was... blushing?

Soon the professor entered and your classes started.

You glanced at Hana again thinking if she hates you or something. You kept thinking about her deal. Well if your boss agreed then you'll just go abroad without any objection.

But you were also stuck on a thought that did she really never feel her father's love for her? Because you've seen how your boss loves his daughter. Or is it actually different?

***

Word count:1004

Hope you all enjoyed<3