(19) Stargazing

It's gonna be one of my favourite chapters if I'm able to deliver the emotions well! :P

(Will be a longer chapter probably!Get ready with your popcorns)

...

You all sat in the van,ready to go far away from the city, to a rustic and desolate area for camping.

Jungkook was the one driving and Jimin sat beside him.You sat between Hana and Taehyung.

Jungkook played "Coffee" and " Like" firstly to which you all sang along merrily.

His music taste was astounding.He even played a song that he once recorded randomly.

It was Still with you.

His raw vocals sounded so beautiful that you felt immersed in its beauty. His vocals were something that could make you feel like ascending to heaven just by listening to them.

You all applauded him for his voice. He just chortled adorably like a shy boy. Purely baby star candy vibes.

And just like that the ride to much awaited destination continued. After sometime,Hana dozed off and her head fell on your shoulder. You just sat straight watching the scenarios coming one after another.

The journey is more beautiful than the destination itself.

The greenery,vast blue sky painted with white clouds, beautiful fields of mustard looking dreamy,gardens of different coloured flowers and a train proceeding on its path while little kids and youngsters looked out of the window - scenarios like these warmed your heart to the core.

In a while you felt another head at your shoulder, it was Taehyung.

Jimin chuckled after seeing the two of them sleeping on your shoulders' support.

You just shook your head and continued listening to the music while beholding the magnificent surroundings in the camera-like deep, velvety brown orbs of yours.

Eventually the van arrived at the destination. You woke up both the sleepyheads. You all got off the van, in the meantime you massaged your shoulders.

"Sorry! Because of us your shoulders are aching." Taehyung said as he felt accountable for your pain.

"No no it's fine! My shoulders are not aching that much. It's just they are strained slightly. Don't be sorry." You said
putting him at ease.

"Let's gooo!!" Jimin hollered being such a jolly soul.

Jungkook took out the bag from the van which contained the essential items for camping.

In your training period,you were also taught about how to survive in wild forests. So you knew all about pitching tents too.

You firstly positioned the chairs outside while Jimin kept the wood logs and kerosene bottle in between the circular set of chairs.

Jungkook brought the portable table and kept lanterns and other small things on it.

Hana took out all the foods from the van and kept it on ground as it was all packaged.

You found the perfect spot to pitch the tent and Taehyung helped in the latter activities. You laid out the tent footprint and spread out the tent's body. After pegging out the groundsheet ,Taehyung assembled the tent poles and threaded them through the tent with you.

Then lastly you hammered the pegs to knock them in at an inward inclination of particular angle and secured the tent in place.

Well,you all had brought a van but still wanted to have the experience of a tent too.