(13)Once again

"Cause my heart breaks a little
when I hear your name"

-When I was your man

***
After some hours you woke up at the patient bed in hospital and found Yoongi next to you.

"You finally woke up...how are you?"

"Good I guess uh..."

"Take proper rest. Doctor said your injuries will heal soon if you rest nicely." He said before patting your head softly.

"I will. How have you been Yoonie?"
You asked in a feeble voice while still feeling somewhat nauseous.

"I've been good until I heard about you passing out there. You're really so brave and selfless. I'm proud of you Y/n.But you literally took that bomb with you like that huh? What would happen to me if you died? You didn't even think about me before pulling that stunt!" He nagged at you like a grandpa while you smiled seeing his pouty face.

"You're forgetting that people's lives come before our own lives in this job."

"Yeah but..." He trailed off but you cut him off saying

"I'm alive right. And don't worry even if I die I will haunt you as a ghost." You said playfully while grinning.

"Oh yeah yeah.Now sleep tight ok?" He said before pulling up your blanket till your neck.

"Hm I feel tired..." You said while closing your eyes but again shot open your eyes to ask.

"How's Han??"

"Still unconscious but out of danger fortunately." Yoongi replied.

"Oh good good." You again closed your eyes as you felt his hand caressing your hair gently.

After that you drifted to sleep leisurely and Yoongi exited your room.

Once again...those nightmares clouded your mind and you choked on your own sobs while trying to muffle them down.

This nightmare was putting you on a threshold of vulnerability. It led you through the tunnel of those old memories which always shattered your heart.

You literally started shivering and whimpering like you were going back to that time. You didn't want to feel it again. Never ever.

Soon you felt somebody shaking you again and again.

You slowly opened your eyes only to see a worried Yoongi.

He didn't say anything but just leaned down to hug you lightly. You sobbed in his embrace, wetting his shirt.

"He won't be happy to see you suffering like this right? Please get help. You need it."

"Yoongi please.Don't mention him...at all."

"You need to heal from all of it. How long will you run away from your pain?How long?"

"I don't know..."

He didn't say anything further and just hugged you more tightly.

After awhile you slept again due to the effect of medicines.

"Is she fine now?"

"Yes sir."

Lee Dohyun...your boss had come to visit you and see your condition himself.
You were like his daughter too.

Also he wanted to talk to you about Hana.

After a few hours you woke up again.The doctor and nurses came to check you again and give you some drips.

Yoongi and the boss entered the room so you tried to sit and bow slightly but your boss stopped you.

"No no don't exert any pressure on yourself. Take rest." He said,a fatherly warmth visible in his voice.

"Uhm sir...is your daughter back?Lee Hana?"

"Yeah and I know that she already introduced herself there at that criminal's site." You just hummed as he continued, "I want you to train her after you are done with your current mission. It'll be an honour if she gets trained by you. Don't mind her if she gets bitter sometimes. She is kind of protesting when I told her that you'll be her trainer."

"Sir I think you should go by her consent first. If she doesn't want to be trained by me then I don't think we can force her. "

"I'll talk to her, don't worry. " He reassured you and you nodded.

"But she won't be given any special treatment if she will be my trainee. All trainees are equal for me. " You said just in case he expected something different from you.

"Of course. Now you should rest hm. "

Time skip

After one day, you were discharged from hospital because your injuries were not that serious. You could just heal by resting at home.

Yoongi strictly denied you from going to college for atleast 3 days. And you agreed to him with the deal of Mark and him checking upon Taehyung.

You rested properly while Yoongi also came frequently to take care of you. He also made food for you due to which being sick felt best to you. Yoongi's food was heaven for you. Because you yourself weren't that good in cooking. You just had cooking as a minimum basic survival skill.

After 3 days

You finally went back to college and there your eyes first fell on Hana.You wanted to have proper conversation with her now. So you went to her and asked her to go with you.

"Let's go for a walk around the college hm?" You asked her before giving her hand to stand from her seat.

"Sure." She replied coldly, totally opposite to her previous aura. It looked like she was a new person.

But who are you to say so?After all you have done such acts too,infact that's what you're doing infront of the three boys too.

But is it really an act? Probably no. But it doesn't matter because in the end you're just gonna leave them.

"Y/N!!" You looked back to find Taehyung jumping on you to squeeze you in a tight hug.

You hissed slightly as his hands were around your bruises too.

"Damn you scared me for a second." You said before playfully smacking his head.

"Hehe sorryy" He said while scratching his neck shyly and parting away from the hug realising this was the first time he hugged you.

He felt warm and at the moment you just craved his warmth more than anything else.

***

Word count:1k

Do you all think Hana is gonna be a villain or not? :3