(15) Cardigan

The next day

You went to the college as usual today. You felt tired without even doing anything but just shrugged it off.

As you were talking with Taehyung about some upcoming project you felt a sharp pain in your abdomen.

Taehyung noticed your sudden uneasiness and asked if you're fine.You just nodded and excused yourself to go to washroom.

You went there with your hands back and as you reached the washroom you opened your bag to take out sanitary napkins.

To your surprise there was none,even though you remember keeping it in the bag a week ago.

But then you remembered that you gave it to a girl in emergency some days ago and forgot to keep another for yourself.

Just one person came to your mind that time... Hana.

You called her quickly but she didn't answer it first.You checked your skirt and thankfully there was no stain till now. But if you went outside to take it yourself it'll definitely stain till then.

After 2-3 dials she finally answered it.

"Hana can you please bring pa-"

Before you could complete your sentence she hung up on you.

What the hell.

You were pissed off but again called her and this time she just said one thing before hanging up again.

"Don't disturb me again. I'm not your friend or anything."

You were speechless. But still even if she's not your friend,she's a girl. Girls even help enemies in times of periods.

You texted her last time saying you need pads. But she just left you on seen.

Wow.

This time you got out of the stall and then took off your cardigan. You had worn a tank top inside.

Why didn't I see this cardigan until now??

You tied the cardigan around your waist and stormed out of the washroom to take them from another girl there.

After doing your business you went to class where the professor was already teaching.

You were glad he didn't punish you for being late. You still had the cardigan around your waist due to slight stains now.

You saw Taehyung glancing at you again and again with a worried gaze.

You sat on your desk and didn't even spare a glance at Hana. You didn't expect her to stoop this low. Even if she dislikes you she should've helped you just out of humanity.

Soon you got a notification on your phone. It was Taehyung's message.

(OTP)

Tae: Something happened??

You:Ah no no...nothing big. Thanks for asking :)

Tae: Good to know. My pleasure (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

Seen.

You just giggled at his cute emoji and diverted your focus back to the teacher.
But you were soon disturbed by the immense back pain and cramps.

You were just somehow managing to sit straight when in reality you just wanted to lay down and crumple down like a ball.You grabbed your bag and pressed it against your belly trying to lessen the pain.

Finally being defeated by the pain you just laid your head on the desk and closed your eyes.Luckily the professor didn't quite notice you at that time.

After two lectures you finally woke up and saw that there's only half an hour remaining for recess.You just wanted to go home to be honest.

You saw Taehyung making his way to you,you sat up straight seeing him.

"Are you fine??" He again asked being worried for you.

"Yeah why?"

"Are you having stomach ache??" He inquired after seeing your bag pressed against your stomach.

"Oh yes...A little bit." You again lied...even you don't know why.

"Do you need pain killers?I can get it from the nurse." He was genuinely looking out for you which made you smile.

"Uhm you don't really have to bother for that but..." You trailed off as you always have a big deal asking for help. It's an unusual thing for you.

"Ok! I'll bring it!" He ran away in an instant.

You were about to put your head down again but now Jimin and Kook approached you.

"Y/n you don't look fine.And why did he run away like that?" Jimin questioned.

"Oh it's just cramps. He went to fetch pain killers for me." You said while keeping a fake smile on your face.

"Ohh if you need something else too,tell us. Take rest."

"Hm thank you." You smiled sweetly to them.

Just after that Taehyung returned and handed you the painkiller. So fast damn.

You thanked him and took the medicine.

...

When it was finally recess you didn't get up to have lunch. You were just resting there.Hana silently went outside to have her lunch.

Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook came back to ask you to eat something.

The pain was already alot for you so you were now getting slightly annoyed by any human interaction.

"Guys you go and eat. I'm not hungry right now." You said trying to be as calm as possible.

"No y/n it's not good to skip meals. Just eat a little bit,you need energy right. Let's go." They again insisted.

You gritted your teeth before saying,"I'm really not in the mood. Sorry. You three can go."

"But-"

"PLEASE!Leave me alone!"

You then sinked your head in the embrace of your hands. They didn't bother you further and just went away.

You did feel guilty for shouting at them like that but you couldn't control yourself. Your mood swings and cramps make you a different person literally.

When there were only ten minutes remaining for the recess to end, Taehyung came and sat near you.

He brought his hand forward to you which held a packaged kimbap.

"Please." His eyes sparkled with hope that you'll accept his offering.

You took it slowly and then looked up at him again with guilt.

"Sorry I shouted at you three earlier. I really didn't mean to."

"Hey it's ok...we can understand. It's your cherry blossom time right?"

"Huh- ohh yeah." Your brain grasped the word just a moment later as you nodded before continuing, "That's a unique word to describe it." You giggled slightly and Taehyung felt giddy that he was able to make you smile.

"Eat it well." He smiled warmly at you.

"Thank you for this." You said before taking a big bite of it as you were actually very hungry.

***

Word count:1073

Whenever a girl is on period,we as fellow girls just get on the job of providing her the necessary products even if the girl is a literal stranger. Isn't it heartwarming?

^^