(8) Sneaky fellow

The next day you went to college and found yourself being bombarded with numerous questions by the three boys.

"Guys you're behaving like I just came back from a huge battle. Chill I was just feeling under the weather yesterday so I chose to rest at home." You tried to calm them down while being shocked at the amount of care you recieved from them just in a matter of few days of your friendship with them.You can't deny that they are surely like precious angels.

And soon Hana interrupted asking if you're ok now. She speaks less but whenever she does you feel a sense of sisterly warmth from her for some reason.

But then Taehyung again narrowed his eyes while asking about why was your phone unreachable. You glanced at him before making up an excuse that maybe it was just some signal problem.

"For a whole day?" His forehead creased as he asked that,not buying your excuse at all.

"I don't know man. I was passed out on the couch for more than 13 hours. The best sleep ever." You tried to sound casual while you were actually pretty annoyed by their never ending list of inquiry. If you were in your realism then you would have ignored their questions and probably would flip them off saying it's none of their business.

"Ok now if you're done with the interview can I please go and attain my seat?" You said trying your bestest to not show the glint of sass in your tone.

After all the boring classes you were finally happy to go home but ofcourse you won't be actually going home as your mission is to protect Taehyung without him knowing.

You are aware of his every single activity outside and also keep a track of any suspicion found around him.

Taehyung was going back home after dropping one of his mates in the way but you saw how one car was continuously behind him and even when Taehyung unnecessarily went through a bit longer route or a narrow street the car still followed him.

"Time for some action." You thought while wearing your helmet.

While still keeping an eye on Taehyung you made up your procedure in mind about how you're going to tackle that sneaky fellow.

As soon as Taehyung took a U turn then turned up to another route again you got the chance because now the car will have to wait for a very few minutes until the route which is jammed with traffic clears up. Taking the advantage of the opportunity you quickly got to the upcoming front of the route where the car is gonna come up soon, obstructing its clear path to follow Taehyung.

As expected,the car came to the front of the route ready to go behind Taehyung but there you were...clogging up its way and when the car tried to go ahead from opposite side you again got in the way.

A man then came out of the car. You also came down from your bike and did a slight warm up ready to beat the shit out of them.

"What's your problem girl?Who are you?" The man growled and glared at you in a deadly manner.

A cat trying to scare me with its little paws huh.

"Nah just bored. Wanted to play a game with you." You replied with playfulness in your voice while taking off your helmet.

"Get away before you get killed." The man threatened you while some more men came out finally.

"If I go away then where's the fun huh? You'll be the one to run." You chuckled before moving forward to him.

As soon as those men came to attack you, you quickly bent down and grabbed the man from his leg before throwing him in a spin manner. The man hissed as his back hit the wall.

Now they came forward in collective manner, you did a hammer punch on the back of a man's head while simultaneously kicking another. Some men tried to throw jabs at you but you effortlessly avoided it before quickly getting them down with your quick kicks as they grunted. They were getting frustrated as they couldn't even lay their hands on you till now.

A man tried to knock you out by hitting you on head from behind but you bent down and kick backward in his groin. He fell down hissing and throwing a series of cuss words at you.

Now they were getting the signals that you're not some random chick that they can throw away just like that.

While you were busy fighting them you saw a man taking out his gun from your peripheral vision.

But before he could shoot you,you immediately kicked him on his face as his gun flew away from his hand which you quickly grabbed and you pointed it on the chief's head.

"STOP" the chief shouted being scared.

They all surrendered themselves while in a minute or so,the police quickly arrived. You had already informed them so you wouldn't have to kill someone and they will just get arrested.

The chief glared at you before giving out some threats that he'll come back and shits. But you didn't care.

Finally you went to your apartment and contacted Mark.You wanted to talk about Taehyung's safety as you'll be engaged in the possible public vandalization case.

"Do you know Taehyung was about to be attacked or possibly killed today?!" You said in an outrageous tone.

"Hey hey wait- why are you getting so angry on me?" Mark said in a chill tone which irritated you to the core.

"Oh you expect me to be calm about this? You clearly assured me that you would take care of his safety while I'm busy in other case. And you didn't inform me about this possibility." You were pissed off at him because if you didn't pay attention then Taehyung would be dying today.

"See I did keep an eye on him and I'm telling you there was no suspicious activity or anything which could be hazardous for him. And as for today it happened suddenly, also you were in the college so I didn't have to be worried,right?"

"Aren't you some "talented" "extraordinary" agent who is two steps ahead of the criminal?Then why did you not know about this?"

"Y/n you're trying to pick a fight with me for no reason now? I didn't fucking know. But in your absence he was safe. That was my duty and I succeeded in that. So don't you dare blame it on me like that. I'm not some magical omniscient who predicts future!"

***

Word count:1111

I'm a newbie in writing action scenes so please co-operate if it's shitty... I'll try to be better :D