(24)Picnic

You all were listening to music and chatting along while munching on some snacks.

It was all going cozy until Taehyung and Jimin were glaring at eachother for a packet of chips. They both weren't letting it go. It looked like soon laser beam would come out of their eyes.

Then Taehyung chose his most effective "weapon" to win over him. Tickling.

As soon as Taehyung started tickling Jimin,he was rolling around on the mat , squirming while trying to yank Taehyung's hand off his body.

Finally Jungkook stopped Taehyung who happily ran away with the packet of chips. Jimin sat there while breathing heavily.

"Aishh let's play something!! It's getting boringg!!" Kook whined.

"Ok then!" You said before quickly extending out your hand and saying,"Gawi Bawi Bo!"

You,Hana and Kook had made scissors while Jimin and Taehyung had paper. Soulmates indeed.

Jimin and Taehyung again did the round and this time Taehyung won causing Jimin to whine and fake cry.

"Ok so Jimin lost now what?"Jungkook questioned.

"HE'S GONNA CATCH US!RUNNNN!!" You screamed before running away fastly as others joined you too.

"He can't catch us with his small legs!!" Jungkook cackled as he was running like a bullet train.

Jimin shouted at him back saying,"You bratt!! I'll chop off your head!!" He ran hastily which looked like an asian mom running with her slippers in her hands.

He couldn't catch Jungkook but he caught Hana. After catching her hands,he made an eye contact with her and quickly left her hands again as a crimson flush crept his face.

After this little running round you all sat back on the mat.

"Now what?" Taehyung asked.

"What what??" You questioned back.

"You both are idiots. Let's play never have I ever." Hana suggested.

"Yess!!" Jimin said excitedly but then realisation hit him," but we don't have drinks."

"Who said so? We do have fruit juices." You smiled cheesily while taking out the five bottles you brought.

"Ah but that's not funn!!" Jungkook pouted while murmuring his opinion.

"It's ok. We don't need to be drunk right. Who will drive if we all get drunk?" You raised your eyebrow while reasoning.

Taehyung nodded,agreeing to you. Like that you all started the game.

"Never have I ever dated anyone." Jimin asked.

Only you drank the juice making everybody turn their heads at you in shock.

"You have?!!" Taehyung exclaimed with a jolt.

"Yeah..." You lowly said before breaking the eye contact with him.

"We are gonna die single pringle guys." Jimin shook his head in disappointment.

"Who says that? I'm surely gonna get a girl with my charisma. But I am just not interested till now." Jungkook said confidently and flipped his long hair in sass.

"Oh what if you meet that female agent crush of yours?" Taehyung brought up that topic.

"I'd definitely date her."

"What if she rejects you?" Jimin wiggled his eyebrows naughtily.

"Then I'll try to convince her and fight for my love." Jungkook said and you just chuckled.

"Love? I thought it was just a crush." Jimin crossed his hands over his chest while raising an eyebrow at him.

"Whatever I thought we were playing a game." You quickly remarked trying to stop all this hype.

"Yeahh!!"

"Never have I ever gone to police station." Hana asked this time.

You and Jimin drank juice this time. Taehyung and Jungkook knew about why Jimin went to police station but not about you.

"Jimin. You? Why??" Your forehead furrowing while interrogating him.

"When I was a kid,I went to police station to give fifty cents which I found on streets." You mentally awed at him.

"Props to you for being such a good kid." You praised him to which he just smiled back sweetly.

"Noona now I feel like we know nothing about you. Like you have dated, gone to police station...what else is remaining to be brought to light now?? And why did you go to police station?" Jungkook stated. You bit your lip before coming up with an excuse.

"I just helped a girl who was being harassed that's why I went to police station with her." You mentally patted yourself on the back for coming up with this one because it was not exactly a lie. You always went to police station just for citizens' help.

"Woahh so nice of you!" Jungkook smiled brightly at you with adoration.

You smiled awkwardly just whispering out a small thank you.

"Never have I ever pranked someone online." You asked and the three boys drank juice this time.

You chuckled at them. They are totally the type to do so.

"Never have I ever farted continuously in beats." Taehyung asked and everyone looked at him weirdly giving him 'the' looks.

"What the duck is that question??" You said making a disgusted question.

"What?? There are people like that." Taehyung angwy-pouted while defending himself.

(Author: Don't correct the spelling of angwy! I intentionally wrote it in that way for cutesy effect ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯ )

Lastly Jungkook asked,"Never have I ever barked back at the dog."

He himself drank the juice first but gradually you also drank it while grinning awkwardly.

"I was a child!!" You defended yourself while moving your hands in air in an upside down manner.

Jimin's eyes crinkled up as he showed his crooked smile to you.

You all got distracted when there was a sudden sound of a specific bell you all recognised.

You all fastly stood up and started running towards it. But you suddenly tripped over a small stone and fell over the grass again. Taehyung who was just behind you,came infront of you and shook his head saying,"And I thought you weren't clumsy."

That was all he uttered before picking you up and making your arms and legs wrap around his neck and legs. You smacked his head shouting,"Yahh leave mee!! What are you doing??" He didn't say anything and ran towards the sound of bell again with you bickering non-stop as you were on the support of his back in a piggyback position.

No matter how much opposition you showed,you were secretly loving it.

Only if I could stop this moment for ever because this was the happiness I wanted to live with, without any fear or regret.

Finally his steps halted as he reached near the man who was jingling the bell. Cotton candy. Childhood love.

You got down from him and smacked his arm lightly mumbling things angrily.

He just laughed and diverted his attention back to eating cotton candy like others. Eventually you also just started eating cotton candy while trying to contain your smile. But what you didn't know was that everybody could see your feelings. Thanks to your cheeks which were all pinky ponky.

***

Word count:1150

One of the scenes which I was truly eager to write hehe :D