prologue

I was a normal girl.

I was a normal fan.

I sang along to all his songs, during his concert I would yell out his name to get his attention.

I bought magazines that he was the cover in, I bought his music on iTunes, I promoted his music, I tweeted him all the time to finally get him to notice me on Twitter, I was just like any other Belieber.

Until it happened. How can one mistake ruin everything?

It made my life go from 0-100 real quick. My life will never be the same. I will never be a normal girl again.

Everything has changed.

And it's all because I Slept With Justin Bieber.

✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱
A story in which a girl sleeps with Justin Bieber which causes everything to take a turn for the worse.
✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱✱

okay so, this story was inspired by @xxtramxx . I'm not copying the story especially since their part only has a intro but I loved the idea so I thought I should try it out.

I hope you guys enjoy the story!

If you haven't already, read my first story Fame!

-

please remember that this is an a.u (alternative universe), any references or similarities to actual events, real people-- living or dead, or to a real place are intended to give the story a sense of reality, other than that, it's entirely coincidental.

2015 // © secutegrxnde

all rights reserved.