I Slept With Justin Bieber [12]

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Don't forget the minimum of votes for next update is 80! Leave some comments too, I love the feedback!

| Recap |

"Y-You," Ariana stuttered and pointed her finger at him and then to her lips. "Y-You just kissed me."

"Yes I did, and you kissed back," Justin smirked. "You can't say you didn't feel anything and if you say you didn't I know you're lying," He added.

"I didn't feel anything," She lied and shook her head. The car stopped and she saw that they were in front of her apartment complex. She was going to open the car door but was stopped by Justin.

"You're lying," He said and grabbed her face kissing her once again. "I," kiss "Know." kiss "You're." kiss "Lying." kiss.

"Stop doing that!" She yelled.

"I won't stop until you admit you felt something," He smirked.

"You're unbelievable," She got out of the car and walked to the entrance of the apartment complex.

"Don't miss my lips too much," She heard him yell. She don't even need turn around to know he was smirking. Without looking at him she flipped him off. She heard him laugh and walked away.

Month 4 of Pregnancy
| 16 Weeks |

| Ariana |

"You're the sweetest," I rested my head on Dane's shoulder. We were currently in his apartment and just hanging out.

"I hope you know that I'm really happy with you," He kissed the top of my head and wrapped his arm around me.

"I'm really happy with you too," I smiled. He looked down at me and smiled. "I love your smile," I kissed his cheek.

"It only exists with you," He flashed me a big smile.

"Wow," I laughed. "That was corny," I added.

"Corny but you loved it," He leaned closer to me. I knew what he was trying to do. I smirked and leaned back on the couch. I rested my head on the armrest, I put my feet on his lap.

"Why are you getting away from me?" He pouted and looked at my feet which were covered by my lavender fluffy socks.

"I'm not," I acted confused.

"Yes you are," He crawled to me and hovered over me with lust in his eyes.

"No I'm not," I bit my lip.

"Yes. Yes you are," He whispered and leaned closer to me, just when our lips were just centimeters apart a phone rang. My phone rang. I gave Dane a quick kiss and grabbed my phone after he sat back down.

"Hello?" I answered without looking at the caller id.

"Moment ruined," Dane muttered.

"A-Ariana," Justin stuttered. I got up and put my hand against my ear to hear him better. "A-Ariana," He said once again, I immediately got worried.