epilogue

| Third Person's POV |

"Are you sure about this?" Ariana asked nervously as she looked at him.

"I've never been more sure in my life, so, will you do the honors of being my wife?" Justin asked his girlfriend of years now. Ariana was speechless to say the least, so she nodded her head rapidly as tears welled up in her eyes. She got choked up.

"Yes," She smiled. Justin put the ring on her finger then got up. Ariana engulfed him in a warm embrace.

"I love you," Justin said as he placed his forehead on hers.

"I love you too," She smiled. "I love you so much," She kissed him softly.

One and half years later...

| Justin |

"I promise to always be there for you no matter what. I will share my food with you, not that I'll really have a choice," I joked causing everyone to laugh.

"I promise not to get annoyed when you whisper questions during movies. I also promise not to get annoyed when you make me watch the Harry Potter movies or Star Wars movies over and over again. I will cuddle you as much as possible. I'll also send you as much cute messages as I can," I caressed her hands softly.

"I promise to never let you cook; for both your safety and mine," I chuckled. "I promise to tell you how much I need you. I promise to always be there when you need me. I will make you laugh each and every day, even though you laugh at anything and everything," I said causing her to let out a small laugh.

"I'll never let anything or anyone hurt you. I promise to always make you feel wanted. I promise to take you on adventures. I promise to sing to you and joke with you. I will bring you breakfast in bed on your birthday each year. I'll take care of you when you feel sick. I promise to keep all of these promises as well as I promise to never give up on us. And most of all, I promise to love you forever and ever," I told her.

I looked at her in her eyes which were watering up. She had already been crying when she was saying her vows, now I was just making her cry more. I wiped her tears softly with the pad of my thumbs.

"On this day, I give you my heart, my promise that I will walk with you, hand in hand wherever our journey leads us. Living, learning, loving, together forever. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. You complete me, you're the one I want to be with forever. You have seen me through my dark days and have helped me through them. You don't concentrate on the fact that I'm Justin Bieber. You never did. You understand me on a whole other level. You motivate me to be a better person. You're one of the most important things in my life, if I didn't have you, Jamie and everyone here with us today, in my life...my life wouldn't be complete. I love you with all my heart. I'm happy that today, I can finally call you my wife. I can finally call you 'Mrs.Bieber.'"

"I do," I smiled as I looked down at her.

"You may now kiss the bride, forever sealing your union," The minister said. I smiled pulling her closing to me, I smashed our lips together smiling in between the kiss.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," She whispered back.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my pleasure to present to you Mr. and Mrs.Bieber!" I wrapped my arm around her waist. We stood at the end of the aisle for a good minute to allowed the photographer to take pictures. As we walked down the aisle hand in hand, we both had large smiles on our faces.

We then went to a private area for our wedding photos with the bridesmaids, groomsmen, our parents, and with Jamie. It lasted for about an hour. In the reception, we waited to be announced behind the large doors that led to the large ballroom. When we heard our cue and the bodyguards opened the door, we walked to the dance floor with everyone cheering.

"Now it's time for their first dance performed by John Legend, " The MC spoke smoothly. A good friend of mine, John Legend walked on stage. He smiled at the both of us and then sat behind the piano. His voice filled the ballroom as we swayed slowly to his song, You and I.

I sang along once my favorite part came. "Out of all of the girls, you're my one and only girl. Ain't nobody in the world tonight," I sang softly in her ear making her smile.

The night was filled with pure love and happiness. "Daddy, I need to use the bathroom," Jamie yelled over the music.

"Okay, let's go," I grabbed his hand and walked out of the ballroom with Jamie. After Jamie used the bathroom, I carried him back out, I stopped in my tracks when we walked back into the ballroom, I couldn't help but smile as I saw my beautiful wife dance along with her friends. She turned quickly and her eyes landed on me.

I set Jamie down as Ariana walked to me. Once she reached me she wrapped her arms around me.

"Can you believe that we're married?" She smiled as she looked up at me.

"I still can't believe it," I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "I'm so grateful that I've met you, we've been through a lot, but it was worth it in the end," I spoke loud enough for only her to hear.

| Ariana |

I looked at Justin with pure admiration. How did I get so lucky?

My life has been a crazy, emotional roller coaster. Everything in my life has changed and definitely for the better.

I have a beautiful son, Jamie, who's now three. Wow, that's crazy to say. I feel like he was just born yesterday. I have an amazing husband, Justin, who's the light of my life. He makes me happy. I have amazing friends and family who are by side no matter what through thick and thin and that's all I could ever ask for.

My life has changed a lot and it's all because I Slept With Justin Bieber.

OMG THIS IS OFFICIALLY THE END OF I SLEPT WITH JUSTIN BIEBER. I WAS GOING TO DO ANOTHER CHAPTER THEN POST THIS, BUT I CHANGED MY MIND. IM LOWKEY ANNOYED THAT I HAVE 39 CHAPTERS LIKE THE ODD NUMBER IS IRRITATING THE SHIT OUTTA OF ME BUT IT'S OKAY. AND SORRY IF THERE WERE ANY MISTAKES!

BUT I TRULY ENJOYED MAKING THIS STORY, I LOVE THIS STORY AND I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVED IT TO.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY!

ISWJB NOW HAS 990K+ READS AS I TYPE THIS, BUT I HAVE A FEELING IT WILL REACH ONE MILLION AND I COULDN'T BE MORE GRATEFUL FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU GUYS.

LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING I SLEPT WITH JUSTIN BIEBER!

GO READ MY OTHER STORIES:
-DOCTOR BIEBER
- ROAD TO RECOVERY