I Slept With Justin Bieber [21]

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Don't forget the minimum of votes for next update is 80! Leave some comments too, I love the feedback!

| Recap |

"It's you," I laughed. "You're so stupid," I looked at his expression and laughed even harder. Once I started to calm down I put my hand over my chest. "You're lucky you're cute," I joked.

"That was not funny, I thought you actually met another guy," He sighed in relief. He rested his head on my shoulder laughing lightly. He slowly looked back up at me and used his free hand that wasn't leaning against the wall and caressed my face. His went from my eyes to my lips back to my eyes. He slid his hand down to my waist and pulled me closer breaking the space between us. His lips touched mine. They were soft and it felt good. I knew that sometime we would have to stop, but I didn't want it to. And neither did he.

Once we had to pull away for air he rested his head on my forehead. "You don't understand how much, I've wanted to do that," He whispered. "For the second time now, I'm going to ask you this, and hopefully it will be the last time. Will you be mine? Again," He added making me smile.

"Yes," I was about to kiss him again until Jamie started to cry. We both sighed and moved away from each other.

"I'll get him. Man, he's only three weeks old and he's already a cockblocker," Justin said. He walked into the nursery. I could tell he had to change Jamie's diaper after I heard Justin groan loudly. "He's so little but he literally makes an atomic bomb in his diaper," I heard Justin gag. "I need a gas mask," He yelled loudly.

"That sounds like a personal problem, I'm going to go take a nap. Love you," I smiled and waved.

J | 3 ½ weeks old |
His Birthday | Feb. 6th, 2014 |

| I forgot to mention it in the last chapter. Sorry! xx |

| Ariana |

"Justin, I changed my mind. I think I should just stay home with Jamie," I held the dress in my hands.

"Come on Ariana," He groaned. "We haven't been out together by ourselves in what seems like forever. My mom is going to take care of Jamie while we're gone," I looked at him as he laid down on my bed watching me.

I gently bit my lip and walked back into my closet. I've been with Jamie since he was born and now it's just off for me not to be with him. I went on my tippy toes to put back my white dress. I was currently in a satin robe in my closet.

"Justin, where'd you say we were going?" I called out.

"It's a surprise."

I rolled my eyes and asked him another question. "What do I wear though? Casual? Fancy?"

"Fancy," He yelled back. I sighed because that means I have to do my makeup all nice now. I got dressed in a short red dress, the bottom slight flared out. It was cute I swear. I grabbed my nude heels and then set them down in front of the bed. Justin didn't even realize I was there because he was taking pictures of himself. No surprise there. I walked back into the bathroom and did my makeup and hair. Once I was finished getting ready I walked out and put on my shoes.

"Is your mom here yet?" I asked as I put on my heels.

"Y-Yeah, she's in the living room with Jamie right now." I looked up and saw Justin with his jaw dropped.