I Slept With Justin Bieber [23]

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Don't forget the minimum of votes for next update is 80! Leave some comments too, I love the feedback!

| Recap |

"You always joke around with me," He pouted as he finally caught up to her.

"Wait," She paused and held the door to the back entrance. "You thought I was really joking about your other birthday surprise?" She turned around slightly to look at him.

"Well yeah, you always tease me," He gestured down to his not so little friend.

"Not this time," She said in a seductive tone and then walked back in the club. She made sure she added a little sway in her walk as she walked in.

"Damn," He whispered and walked back in.

J | 4 Weeks Old |

| Third Person's POV |

As Justin drove to the apartment Ariana kept kissing his neck.

I don't even know how I'm driving right now, I just want to put her down right now, He thought to himself.

"A-Ariana, I can't drive," He kept my hands on the wheel. He gripped the wheel as she continued to kiss his neck softly.

"Sorry," She sounded offended as she sat back.

"No, no. Don't be upset," He kept his left hand on the other steering wheel as his right hand softly gripped her thigh.

The rest of the car ride Ariana was silent even when they entered the apartment but what happened next caught Justin by surprise. "Justin, what if I told you that I was ready," She said as she sat on her bed taking off her heels.

"Ready for what?" He looked at her with a confused expression. He honestly did not understand what she was saying or implying.

"Ready." She got up and walked to me and started to unbutton his clothes slowly. He stared at her for a while in pure confusion. "Oh, my gosh Justin!" She grabbed my face and smashed her lips on his.

He pulled away in shock. "Wait are you sure? I mean I know we already did it, but there's no pressure now. You don't have to do this if you don't want to, I can wait."

"But I want to," She whispered.

All Justin saw was pure lust in her eyes, he hasn't seen this side of Ariana in a while. To say, he missed it would be an understatement. He instinctively wrapped his arms around her waist and started trailing kisses up her neck to her jaw. He wasted no time with undressing her, she was left in her black bra and matching underwear.

Ariana trailed her hands down his waist and grabbed the ends of his shirt. She pulled it over his head. His hands trailed down her back softly causing goosebumps to rise on her skin. He unhooked her bra in a swift motion and gently pushed her on the bed. Ariana immediately covered herself as Justin unbuckled his pants causing his pants to drop on the floor. He kicked his pants away and hovered over Ariana.

"I love you," He whispered and kissed her.

"I love you too."

"Are you sure you're ready? I don't want you to regret it," Justin looked at Ariana sincerely. He truly cared for Ariana and only wants the best for her.

"I love you, I'm not going to regret anything. I want to be with you," She reassured him. Ariana found it sweet how Justin wanted to make sure she was okay with everything. In that moment she realized Justin was the one for her. She knew that he's in it for the long run, he's not just going to pack up everything and leave her and Jamie.