I Slept With Justin Bieber [35]

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! 200+ comments and votes for next update! I would say just imagine Jamie as Justin when he was younger because look at that gif^ so damn cute.♡

| Recap |

"You're not a disappointment. I'm so proud of you. You've truly grown up. I love you no matter what. Always and forever," Pattie told Justin.

"I love you, mom," Justin kissed her cheek and gave her a hug. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too," She hugged him back. "Can I tell you one thing though?" She said as he hugged her.

"Yeah, sure," Justin replied still hugging her. He didn't want to let go, he has missed her way too much.

"Pull up your pants."

J | 2 years old |

| Ariana |

"Justin!" I laughed as I ran away from him. I ran around the island counter in the kitchen. "Justin, if you come close to me and put throw that flour at me, I will ruin you," I laughed pointing the frosting at him.

"I'm not going to," He laughed stepping closer to me.

"Then why are you stepping closer to me?"

"What do you mean?" He smirked.

"Oh shut," I laughed. Justin stopped and then sneezed. Actually no, fake sneeze. He blew the flour straight up in my face causing me to gasp. I immediately grabbed an egg of the counter and cracked on top of his head causing him to gasp.

"I can't believe you just did that," He laughed. I quickly ran to the other side of the counter, as he was about to run to me he slipped making me burst out in laughter.

"Ow, my back hurts," He held his back. "Help me up," He put his hand up. I grabbed his hand attempting to pull him up but instead he pulled me down.

"You're so annoying," I laughed. I sat down next to him only resulting in him pulling me onto his lap.

"Ariana, can I tell you something?" He asked.

"Sure," I smiled. "What is it?"

"I love you so much, I always have," Justin whispered. "I feel so stupid for not telling you earlier," I turned to him and face him while still sitting on his lap.

"Don't feel stupid. I feel the same way," I smiled. "I didn't want to tell you since you just came out of a relationship," I shrugged my shoulders. "I didn't want to be the rebound," I told him honestly.

"You wouldn't be the rebound, you're too special. I love you so much," His lips inched closer to me. As his lips inched closer and closer and were about to touch mine, the ground started to shake. I gasped and woke up.

What the hell?

"Mama, mama, mama!" Jamie yelled as he sat on top of me in my bed. I rubbed my eyes and looked around my room and saw Catherine.

"You do realize Jamie has swimming class today right," She laughed. "And it's a special day today," She smiled.

I gasped immediately remembering what day it was. It's February sixth, Jamie's birthday! "It's your birthday!" I smiled happily looking at Jamie, "I can't believe he's already two," I looked at Catherine feeling tears welling up in my eyes.