I Slept With Justin Bieber [31]

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Don't forget the minimum of votes for next update is 175 and 95 comments. I know it's high but y'all are such good readers and get to the goal so quickly, I feel rushed when I'm writing the new chapters so I decided to raise it up just a bit so I have more time lmao

| Recap |

Ariana opened the front door to her mom's house and called out, "I'm home!"

"Honey, guess who came to visit?" Her mother called out. Ariana followed her voice which led her to the living room.

"Who?" Ariana asked curiously. She took a left turn to the living room. To her surprise, it was none other than...

J | 1 ½ years old |

| Third Person's POV |

"Dr.Green," Ariana spoke in shock. "Oh my gosh, it's been a while," She smiled. Dr.Green got up as Ariana walked to her. They gave each other a hug then sat back down. Ariana stopped having frequent sessions with Dr.Green, soon they just stopped. Ariana couldn't believe it's been so long.

"I know," Dr.Green sighed. "How've you been?" She asked as we both sat down.

"I'll let you guys chat a bit," Ariana's mom said and left the living room.

"I've been better. I wish I've spoken to you earlier. I just, I just I thought I'd get better, but I'm getting even worse," Ariana looked up attempted to hold her tears that threatened to fall out. She bit her lip knowing that in just a few moments, she wouldn't be able to hold them in any longer. "I-I feel l-like I'm starting to go crazy again."

"Is she back?" Dr.Green asked concerningly.

"No, but she might as well be," Ariana covered her face. She bent down and rested her elbows on her thighs. "I know the doctors said that with my specific case of schizophrenia, I may not even have another episode, I thought I'd get better. I'm not getting any better, I thought I was but I'm not," A tear slipped out of Ariana's eye.

"Why do you feel like that? What has caused you to feel this way?"

"I cheated on Justin with Dane. I don't know why, I was just upset because I thought that he cheated on me with Hailey and he didn't."

"Honey, that doesn't mean your crazy. It means you're going through a rough patch, that's it. You have your family, friends and I to talk to."

Ariana nodded her head and wiped away her tears.

"Well then, I cheated on Justin," Ariana put her hands up quickly then put them back down. Her gesture made it seem like she was giving up.

"Why would you do that? I thought you love Justin," She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Ariana sighed holding her hands together.

"I do love him, I do. It was just a mistake.. "

"You don't cheat on the ones you love. Why do it if you love him? "

"I never meant to hurt him, I don't know why I did what I did," Ariana shook her head as she looked down at her hands. She was ashamed of herself.

"Do you remember that night? What really happened?"

"It all started when Lola and I were parked in front of Justin's house..."

"I love you and I'm not trying to be rude, but what you did was completely stupid," Lola told Ariana causing Ariana to sigh sadly in response. She sat back in the seat of Lola's car as the car was currently parked in front of Justin's house.