I Slept With Justin Bieber [39]

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! 200+ comments and votes for next update!

| Recap |

"Shit, I missed you," Justin told Ariana.

"Shit, I missed you too," She replied.

"Shit, I love you," Justin kept it going.

"Shit, I love you too," She giggled.

"Is shit going to be our okay?" He asked her.

"You're so stupid," She laughed.

J | 2 years old |

| Ariana |

"Let's do one more run through and then we'll take a break," Nick said. I stared in astonishment next to Scooter as the dancers, Justin and the rest of the crew practiced on stage. I had Jamie on my lap as we watched the rehearsal.

"This tour is going to be amazing," I spoke in awe as everyone worked.

"These people aren't ready yet," Scooter said. "Hey, I just wanted to say sorry for everything," He said.

"No problem," I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly. "You were just looking out for Justin and that's what you do best."

"At least you see that," Scooter chuckled. "I can tell Justin gets annoyed by me every now and then," He said. We looked ahead and saw Justin jumping around to the music.

"Justin gets annoyed for a lot of things, you know that," I laughed. "I'm just realizing how irritated Justin gets on a daily basis."

"You're right. He's a great kid though and--" Scooter was cut off by Justin's voice booming through the speakers.

"You talking shit?" He held the microphone close to his mouth.

"I'm just saying how good of a kid you are," Scooter yelled.

"I'm not a kid," Justin began. "I'm a man," He smirked making everyone laugh.

"What's the game plan?" I asked Fredo and the guys.

"I'll handle tickets," Ryan said.

"I'll do merch," I said.

"Alright, I'll do videos of the fans," Fredo said.

"And I'll take care of," Khalil paused. "Wait, what do we do? You guys got everything," He laughed as he gestured between him and Za.

"You guys can help me with tickets," Ryan laughed.

"Alright, after three say," I paused trying to think of something.

"Bananas," Za nodded his head.

"Okay, bananas," I laughed.

"One, two, three," I began.

"Bananas," We all said.