I Slept With Justin Bieber [14]

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Don't forget the minimum of votes for next update is 80! Leave some comments too, I love the feedback! This chapter is 5217 words. your welcome lmao

| Recap |

Do it. Jump. I dare you to.

The wind blew into Ariana's hair as she closed her eyes.

"No," She snapped. "No, no," She held her head. She stepped back not wanting to fall.

I will not kill myself or hurt my baby, She thought.

She stood next to the tree and began to get frustrated. She sobbed and put her hands on her head. Her breathing got heavier, she balled up her fists and began to panic. Negative thoughts clouded her mind, negative thoughts that she thought she got rid of.

Do you really think you're going to be able to have this baby?

Did you really think I was gone?

You can't get rid of me no matter how hard you try.

"Shut up," She screamed and bent down.

It's your fault the baby died.

"N-No, they said it was an accident!" She screamed. She thought the voice was gone, she thought she was free, she thought that she was normal again. She grabbed her phone and dialed a number she has grown to memorize because of the voice.

"Ariana," He answered.

"Please help me," She sobbed into the phone. "She's back."

Month 5 Of Pregnancy
| 17 Weeks |

| Ariana |

"Ariana, where are you?" Frankie asked me. I heard shuffling in the background.

"I'm at my spot," I cried. "Frankie, the voice is back," I cried harder. "I thought the treatments worked," Tears streamed down my face. I started to breathe in and out rapidly.

Oh boo hoo, stop crying.

"I'm on my way, don't move, do not do anything she tells you to do," Frankie demanded over the phone. I hung up the phone and held my hands. They were shaking.

Did you really think I was gone? Come on Ariana, I know you can be a bit slow but...really?

"Shut up!" I screamed.

Just jump off the cliff, I'm tried of listening to you cry.

I hugged my knees, I'm scared. I was shaking in fear. She's back. I say she because it's a feminine voice. I thought the voice was gone, how can I be so stupid .

It's about time you realized.

"Ariana!" I heard Frankie yell. My head snapped my head to the source of his voice. He ran to me and gave me a hug, I sobbed on his shoulder.

"She's back," I sobbed.

Stop acting like you're not happy that I'm back.

"Shut up," I screamed. I balled up my fist and held my hand. "Get out of my head!" I cried.